The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - Different Loadout Slots?

Shonaney

I would like to see loadout slots for my Railjack, at least 2 (or even 3) to fit for different missions (buy with pl)

If i run around at the veil i use a more cc/surv loadout, but at saturn/earth im more into 1hitkill enemys, so at the moment i have to switch gear and avs to do so, would like to save that in 2 different slots and select it at "change loadout" at the navigation screen.

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Shonaney:

I would like to see loadout slots for my Railjack, at least 2 (or even 3) to fit for different missions (buy with pl)

Delete the underlined part and i support this.

This should have been a free feature right from the start - each Warframe and each Weapon has 3 Slots for free,

so why should we have to pay for the same thing in Railjack? (if we want a 4th or 5th, sell/buy them for plat like its the case now aswell).

Sidenote: DE must really be happy about how blindly people ask to pay for something because they didnt implement something (like the slots)

or because they are going ham with RNG over RNG (i have seen requests to be able to buy Reactors from the market for plat).

I would suggest to not support bad design by asking to let the players pay to fix it  - but thats just my opinion and i know the answer will be something like "its my money, if i want to spend it let me do it"

Edited by DreisterDino