Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] Warframe Origins (Complete Series) + Side Stories

ErudiusNacht

Update:

Working on Chapter 8.2 now. Problem is, with the new lore that DE gave out (the Sentients won the war), I'm kinda stumped. I'm wrapping my head around it as I meticulously scan EVERYTHING! (Damn that Codex, I can't understand why you would scan a barrel, but hey, it's their game.)

I'm unlocking things while scanning objects, so that I can better squeeze out information as much as possible. But rest assured, I won't let my story die. As promised, 8.2 will be featuring the female protagonist of 8.1, Hemlocke Calypso. Perhaps she has something to do with Alad V's dissension?

huehuehuehue

It appears that scanning barrels and objects will only yield affinity for you. It will not unlock anything in the codex. Scanning enemies is the only thing that can yield results.

Don't worry I'm rush that second of inspiration will suddenly come to you like waking up in the morning because the sun's ray is right in your face. Hehehe.

Sam's artwork was featured in today's prime time. she has gotten a lot of praise. ^_^

Heh yeah the codex can get annoying. I'm not sure if scanning barrels and consoles will unlock the locked concept art in the codex, but oh well. Bought 500 scanners last night and I took advantage of the invasion missions to scan Infested amd friendly Corpus ;w;

P.S. I can finally watch out for 8.2! Exams are over, woot!

I actually stopped scanning cameras, barrels and consoles as they don't seem to yield any result. 

On prime time they have said that some of the content on Codex like the artwork/gallery is unlocked via mastery rank. 

Edited by yangskiii

Heh yeah the codex can get annoying. I'm not sure if scanning barrels and consoles will unlock the locked concept art in the codex, but oh well. Bought 500 scanners last night and I took advantage of the invasion missions to scan Infested amd friendly Corpus ;w;

P.S. I can finally watch out for 8.2! Exams are over, woot!

Sorry kiddo, but we have to finish this Event first for me to get a story on how to deal with Alad V and Frohd Ber. Maybe perhaps skip it? My Lech Krill Sidestory has been eating dust all this time, so if Monday comes and the Event hasn't finished, say hello to Krill.

EDIT:

Protip: Use Nekros and kill the hard to scan enemies, then resurrect them as shadows. You can scan shadows as well. Plus you can already scan the lower tier bosses and Jackal early too. Had to kill rollers and resurrect them for me to get a good scan.

Edited by ErudiusNacht

Sorry kiddo, but we have to finish this Event first for me to get a story on how to deal with Alad V and Frohd Ber. Maybe perhaps skip it? My Lech Krill Sidestory has been eating dust all this time, so if Monday comes and the Event hasn't finished, say hello to Krill.

EDIT:

Protip: Use Nekros and kill the hard to scan enemies, then resurrect them as shadows. You can scan shadows as well. Plus you can already scan the lower tier bosses and Jackal early too. Had to kill rollers and resurrect them for me to get a good scan.

At this moment, with how the event is progressing, I'd say it won't be done by monday, but then again, a lot of people would be playing. the thing is, play a repetitive mission for a day or two, or spend the same amount of time being the collector that you'd like to be?

Yes, Nekros can be the hair saver, if you don't have him, prepare to lose your hair along with your patience. Haha. Nyx's mind control is also a good idea. Haven't tried it on rollers yet. xD

I am also looking for t1 cap keys in exchange for my t1 mobile def? xD

Edited by yangskiii

I'm back!

But I'm not posting the new story yet. The Codex lore got me rattled for new ideas, and I have to find a way to reconcile the two storylines. I had planned to release one after the event, but then, looking at the codex lore, uhm, I need to re-draft. Since I had some "personal" thingies to attend to, I'll just make a double release I guess. Sorry!

@ yangskii - Oh hi, saw you on the trade channel earlier but I was just getting my harvester. Too bad I forgot about it and found it scrapped. *sob* And it was a Titan Prime too. *sob*

I apologize for my late posts. Kinda have bagay-bagay for reasons. Alam mo na. I intend to continue the story, I just hope to make my weekly deadlines. Double issue promised! LOL.

@sam, need the art badly. Putting it up on the blog as a cover. Any chance of getting a preview?

Oh you did? I don't know, whenever I talk on trading channel I mostly try to make fun of people. I am not a GOOD MAN. Hahahaha. I dance in the pool of blood of my enemies who I lashed with words alone. 

Ooooh darn. Can you craft Titan Prime again? I hope you still can otherwise that is such a waste of money.

Yea, I understand, it's more or less like the politics of our very own "beloved" government. Ha! Beloved? HA! Government? More like our daily &#!-#@*&$@s and the Club for Corrupt and Evil.

I'm sure you can and always looking forward to your stories.

I lost ALL my work when my USB got infected ;-; Anyway, I'm switching to traditional media because I'm better drawing with a pen than with a mouse. Don't worry, I'll work on it.

P.S. Agni is an Ember Prime, right? Also, any custom suit colors?

Your wish is my command...

Cffd4Nn.jpg

You have to remember, Ruk adapted her colors in the story.

Eru maybe you should have turned off bloom? to see the colors better? xD

Uhhh, yeah. Kinda hard to see when you're shooting things. Thanks for reminding that. I usually use long-range weapons when using Ember Prime since most enemies die from WoF, so when that head comes into zoom, you can't see anything. lol

Still cool though. Can't wait for Rhino Prime.

Uhhh, yeah. Kinda hard to see when you're shooting things. Thanks for reminding that. I usually use long-range weapons when using Ember Prime since most enemies die from WoF, so when that head comes into zoom, you can't see anything. lol

Still cool though. Can't wait for Rhino Prime.

I mean for the screenshot. Hahaha.

They killed Saryn... with dmg 2.0. I am so SAD.

I mean for the screenshot. Hahaha.

They killed Saryn... with dmg 2.0. I am so SAD.

And torid too. I find it hard to use now. I think the gas spread is really small and the DoT decreased. I dunno, I haven't fully tested it yet. I just got the infected clip mod, so Imma experiment on other combos like Viral and Gas. Since torid is innate toxin, you can make 2 combo damage. Lower HP plus DoT x2.

FYI, Ogris is innate fire, so I have Blast and Radiation for it.

Torid is useless now because status effect, like freeze(slow) are now by chance. So it can't be used on choke point anymore. Yes you can do two Poison type element. But I suggest you go for Corrosive and Viral. Corrosive reduces armor and Viral reduces max health.

Also Ogris' base damage type is Blast. Just checked my Ogris without mods. 

Torid is useless now because status effect, like freeze(slow) are now by chance. So it can't be used on choke point anymore. Yes you can do two Poison type element. But I suggest you go for Corrosive and Viral. Corrosive reduces armor and Viral reduces max health.

Also Ogris' base damage type is Blast. Just checked my Ogris without mods. 

Hmmmm, you're right. I just got confused since I have a Fire and Ice mod together already.

Anyways, I'll make Corrosive and Viral for Grineer (other Config), but my Viral and Gas is my config for Infested and Corpus. I like having them Knocked Down then waking up Confused. LOL. It's really funny if you see it, they walk into a gas cloud, they get knocked down, then they wake up confused. hahahaaha

BTW, since my story is utterly broken, introducing:

Warframe Zero - Redux 01 - The Lost War

Imma make a new storyline because the Excalibur and Stalker lore Rhino Stomped my story. *sob

Wait for it this weekend!

Make Gas + Viral = Infested

however go for magnetic + gas/viral against Corpus.

Radiation is the confused like state. and Blast ofc is the knockdown.

I'm waiting what DE would do about forma'd weapon since some of my weapons are a little messed up when it comes to polarity and slot.
I just have different elemental on different weapon. Mainly my corrosive is on my flux and Magnetic on my Brakk, Radiation on my Orthos Prime and Blast on Sweeper. xD

Hahaha. Looking forward to it. Rhino Stomped? you mean Molecular Prime + Sonar + Rhino Roar + Anti-Matter Drop? 

Make Gas + Viral = Infested

however go for magnetic + gas/viral against Corpus.

Radiation is the confused like state. and Blast ofc is the knockdown.

I'm waiting what DE would do about forma'd weapon since some of my weapons are a little messed up when it comes to polarity and slot.

I just have different elemental on different weapon. Mainly my corrosive is on my flux and Magnetic on my Brakk, Radiation on my Orthos Prime and Blast on Sweeper. xD

Hahaha. Looking forward to it. Rhino Stomped? you mean Molecular Prime + Sonar + Rhino Roar + Anti-Matter Drop? 

Okay, I'm confusing stuff for one another. Dmg 2.1 is still new and needs familiarization. I'm still forcing rainbow builds since I like making a weapon that is viable for any enemy. Just got spoiled strike (from @YandereSamantha) via trade, and I'm buffing up my melee too for Valkyr.

As for the story, it's Roar+Warcry+MolePrime+Sonar+Vectis to the kidneys. That painful.

I literally scratched 2 stories already just because of the new lore. If another thing comes up, this new story gets scratched again. *sigh*

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134176-explainedsolved-damage-20-builds-with-cheatsheets/ this may actually help you to better understand the damage 2.0

are you looking for something else? I may have what you are looking for. =)
I don't know how Valkyr's skil functions yet so yea. I'm clueless. Hahaha.

why not a shot to the groin area? that would definitely HURT!

Hahaha. well I think you got until next Wednesday to actually have a whole story. you know, a small update on lore can mess your story. xD