The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Concept ideas

(PSN)Okamibanshu22

Enemy Sense to Enemy Pulse: Turn the enemy sense mod into an enemy pulse. Any enemy that enters the range of the mod is highlighted through walls/in person with a red aura, think like the highlight when scanning but only around the body. It would help a lot for me i know, when the enemies just sort of, blend in. Or you know, when the mini map just farts out and doesn't' show them even when you have the mod equip.

Void Traces: what if Void Traces were added to the void as a rare drop chance. I mean, its silly how we can get it by the random rifts from the void but not from the void itself? Alternatively, like the gold containers on lua, you could have void fissures/void nexus in void missions that are rare spawns that when collected/interacted with, provide void traces.

Enemy Pulse is essentially Naramon's Void Hunter, or a better Zenith. The scarcity of that ability makes those options pretty special. Seeing as how limited those are in scope, I suspect DE feel they're OP. An aura of that would be well received for the sheer power creep, but would beg the question of, "What about these things that suck now as a result?" OH. Idea. Banshee should do that. Banshee needs love. Sonor should do that. Like, a brief wave of Void Hunter that fades off quick enough, and they remain visible on the minimap like now.

Void traces from the Void and Orokin Derelict special rooms at least would work.. or sabotage containers... Something. Along with that, I'd like a Relic Transmute please.. or a way to break them down to 10 traces, like we do with Endo from Mods.

1 hour ago, kapn655321 said:

Enemy Pulse is essentially Naramon's Void Hunter, or a better Zenith. The scarcity of that ability makes those options pretty special. Seeing as how limited those are in scope, I suspect DE feel they're OP. An aura of that would be well received for the sheer power creep, but would beg the question of, "What about these things that suck now as a result?" OH. Idea. Banshee should do that. Banshee needs love. Sonor should do that. Like, a brief wave of Void Hunter that fades off quick enough, and they remain visible on the minimap like now.

Void traces from the Void and Orokin Derelict special rooms at least would work.. or sabotage containers... Something. Along with that, I'd like a Relic Transmute please.. or a way to break them down to 10 traces, like we do with Endo from Mods.

i dunno, i personally hate the relying on the minimap to spot enemies, if they are only highlighted while within range of my mod, then its not op, i mean, its literally a triangle that hardly helps you spot them half the time. But yeah i agree. though i woulnd' tever break down my relics o.o thats ducats man ;D

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Okamibanshu22 said:

then its not op

What I mean is, it may be to DE, I don't know. Merely suggesting that if they have that ability in game already, and haven't done it.. that might be a deliberate decision. I do know of players that follow the minimap near exclusively, so having it's counter part makes good sense, I don't disagree.. and we do have that, in very limited ways.. possible that's as far as they intend to go for stylistic reasons?

As for breaking down relics... I would.
Warframe0225.jpg

Edited by kapn655321

5 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

What I mean is, it may be to DE, I don't know. Merely suggesting that if they have that ability in game already, and haven't done it.. that might be a deliberate decision. I do know of players that follow the minimap near exclusively, so having it's counter part makes good sense, I don't disagree.. and we do have that, in very limited ways.. possible that's as far as they intend to go for stylistic reasons?

As for breaking down relics... I would.
Warframe0225.jpg

O.O i can see why you would, and i thought i had a lot of relics. Woof.

As to DE thinking its OP, i dunno, i think the players complain teh most about stuff. Honestly, it kinda bugs me personally, when i got it in FAllout 4, my first thought was '.....why didn't this come standard' i mean come on, your telling me with the technology available, we wouldn't use it? YOU wouldn't use it? it makes perfect sence, at the very least, putting a marker above an enemy's head while in line of site, within the radious of the ability, at least. It just seems dumb to not actually use it. its enemy sense, and the only thing you 'sense' is 'oh...there's enemies' if we can see them on our map, we could mark them on our hud.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Okamibanshu22 said:

Enemy Sense to Enemy Pulse: Turn the enemy sense mod into an enemy pulse. Any enemy that enters the range of the mod is highlighted through walls/in person with a red aura, think like the highlight when scanning but only around the body. It would help a lot for me i know, when the enemies just sort of, blend in. Or you know, when the mini map just farts out and doesn't' show them even when you have the mod equip.

Void Traces: what if Void Traces were added to the void as a rare drop chance. I mean, its silly how we can get it by the random rifts from the void but not from the void itself? Alternatively, like the gold containers on lua, you could have void fissures/void nexus in void missions that are rare spawns that when collected/interacted with, provide void traces.

1). Enemy Pulse. 

That made me imagine if all Aura mods had a unique bonus that occurs if more than one was added. Similar to gladiator mods or sacrificial mods. So if like 3-4 of the squad has Enemy Radar then it creates that Enemy Pulse as a bonus. Like 3 creates a red dot through walls while all 4 creates a full outline/X-ray through walls. Maybe Growing Power lasts longer if at least 3 people have it equipped. Like 10 seconds instead of 5. Roughly. Would list examples for all Aura mods but I’m sure you get the idea. This would allow players to cooperatively equip the same aura mod for better team boosts. And make Aura Forma more popular for ALL frames to allow all possible bonus buffs. Such as the Enemy Radar bonus allowing for a superior full squad stealth. 

2). Void Traces as a resource drop in the Void.

Now that sounds like a decent way to farm for Void traces pretty quickly without having to use relics, with players taking up space for a relic user while not having their own relic which prevents a possible 4th reward option, or repeating super weak void fissures none stop to farm. Void survival or defense would become more reliable. Also I could see a sort of reverse happening where grineer, corpus, and/or infested would appear completely confused on what happen or where they are. To sort of create a link between this idea and the void fissures we encounter. 

Not to mention DE NEEDS to make fissured enemies in the void distinguishable from others. Maybe use the idea above where regular grineer, corpus, and infested would spawn through the fissure confused just before turning into fissured enemies like on every other map. Maybe each enemy killed in the void drops 1 void trace. So spending hours killing hundreds would be roughly the same as repeating void fissures over and over. 

Would also be nice if the Baro the void TRADER had an option to trade old relics for a chance to roll a new one. So if you have hundreds of relics you don’t want then when Baro arrives you can trade like 3-4 relics for a new one of the same category. 3-4 Axi relics for 1 Axi relic. 

But that’s just my opinion. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

1). Enemy Pulse. 

That made me imagine if all Aura mods had a unique bonus that occurs if more than one was added. Similar to gladiator mods or sacrificial mods. So if like 3-4 of the squad has Enemy Radar then it creates that Enemy Pulse as a bonus. Like 3 creates a red dot through walls while all 4 creates a full outline/X-ray through walls. Maybe Growing Power lasts longer if at least 3 people have it equipped. Like 10 seconds instead of 5. Roughly. Would list examples for all Aura mods but I’m sure you get the idea. This would allow players to cooperatively equip the same aura mod for better team boosts. And make Aura Forma more popular for ALL frames to allow all possible bonus buffs. Such as the Enemy Radar bonus allowing for a superior full squad stealth. 

2). Void Traces as a resource drop in the Void.

Now that sounds like a decent way to farm for Void traces pretty quickly without having to use relics, with players taking up space for a relic user while not having their own relic which prevents a possible 4th reward option, or repeating super weak void fissures none stop to farm. Void survival or defense would become more reliable. Also I could see a sort of reverse happening where grineer, corpus, and/or infested would appear completely confused on what happen or where they are. To sort of create a link between this idea and the void fissures we encounter. 

Not to mention DE NEEDS to make fissured enemies in the void distinguishable from others. Maybe use the idea above where regular grineer, corpus, and infested would spawn through the fissure confused just before turning into fissured enemies like on every other map. Maybe each enemy killed in the void drops 1 void trace. So spending hours killing hundreds would be roughly the same as repeating void fissures over and over. 

Would also be nice if the Baro the void TRADER had an option to trade old relics for a chance to roll a new one. So if you have hundreds of relics you don’t want then when Baro arrives you can trade like 3-4 relics for a new one of the same category. 3-4 Axi relics for 1 Axi relic. 

But that’s just my opinion. 

1: i'd be ok with that.

2: Yeah, agree'd. I woudlnt' even care if they cut the current void trace limit in half. If we could farm for them specificly, it would be nice. Personally i'd also like to use two relics at a time ina relic hunt but ya know thats unreleated 😄