The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack passenger avionics

(PSN)whit4242

Question

4 answers to this question

Okay, thanks, so my avionics are irrelevant on another person's ship.  If I use the host's side turrets can I see what avionics (and their rank) he has applied or can I at least see the stats (eg. damage, fire rate) of the turret so that I can judge if the turret is worth using. I have heard that some hosts neglect their side turrets.

Not that I know of.  Good idea though. That info would be helpful.  There have been many times I wished to know at least which guns are being used but UI provides no info.  I pug'd a lot of RJ missions and run into useless side guns quite often when pilots don't care because they never use them.  That's when every player seems to jump into archwing and ignore everything happening on the ship, or some just abort and move to a less painful squad. There are also those pilots that won't get close enough for their guns to make any difference, forcing players into archwing just to engage.  I expect gun performance has as much to do with turret damage boosting avionics as it has to do with which specific gun, so just knowing the gun doesn't fully inform you if you actually like it's damage.  It's annoying when you cannot even kill the boarding party ram sled because your guns are too weak to kill it before it impacts, or you cannot even kill a fighter before overheating.  Times like that tempt me to let the boarding party attack the pilot 🙂