The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Get Rid of Weapon Wreckage

Banser

So, stats are random and during your playthrough you will probably encounter 100s of useless weapons with crappy random stats. In order to not be overwhelmed by it, I marked best stats on certain weapons by wasting some amount of credits on them. Currently this is the only way to distinguish them. But what should I do now, when for example I marked Lavan Carcinox with 55% FR and found 59.6% FR Carcinox. Obviously I would craft the 2nd but I will be unable to get rid of the 1st one since I wasted some materials on that. Can DE fix this issue?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

Or you know, you can just check their stats before scrapping.

I do that all the time but I aiming for the best possible percentage. Sometimes I forget what was the best percentage on certain weapon type so I mark the best one by wasting some credits on it.

2 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

Or you know, you can just check their stats before scrapping.

Do you mean that if you invest anything in repairs the item becomes unscrappable? If that's the case then sure, it should be fixed.

Only until built. After that you can scrap it. OP decided to make it so that they couldn't scrap it by starting the repair process. Now they find that they can't scrap it... Exactly what they had hoped to achieve. 

There's a certain level of irony in that. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

OP decided to make it so that they couldn't scrap it by starting the repair process. Now they find that they can't scrap it...

Well, not that so they can't scrap it, but so they don't accidentally scrap it because it shows a progress bar once resources are invested.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Only until built. After that you can scrap it.

Definitely would be nice if we could cancel resources invested in repairing if it's not started yet.

3 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

Well, not that so they can't scrap it, but so they don't accidentally scrap it because it shows a progress bar once resources are invested.

So.... In order to not accidentally scrap it, they made it so that they can't scrap it until it's built. 

Pretty sure that's what I said. 🙄

6 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

Definitely would be nice if we could cancel resources invested in repairing if it's not started yet.

Not saying no. But with a modicum of care, it's something that isn't going to be a huge issue to work around, I figure.