The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Configure Railjack Component and Armaments interfaces broken for XBox One controller on Windows

Gelos.Prime

I run Warframe on a Windows computer using an XBox One controller.

In the Railjack Components and Armaments screens, the controls using the XBox One controller were broken somewhere in the 27.0.11 to 27.0.11.3 patches.

Before the 27.0.11 set of patches, after selecting Components at the top of the screen using the "A" button on my controller I would then select the Shield Array, Engines or Reactor symbols with the "A" button and would then see the list of available components which I could then repair, scrap, etc.

The 27.0.11 set of patches broke this functionality.  Now when I try to select the Shield Array, Engines or Reactor symbols with the "A" button the background screen changes but the list of components to be repaired, scrapped, etc. does not appear.  Nothing shows at all.

When I switch to my computer's mouse to select these symbols I instantly get the correct Components maintenance repair, scrap, etc. screen.

On the Armaments screen when I do this now it prompts me whether or not I want to uninstall that weapon (it did not prompt me before the 27.0.11 patches) but then does correctly show the list of options to use or scrap the various armaments.

When I switch to my computer's mouse to select these symbols I instantly get the correct Armaments maintenance repair, scrap, etc. screen but without the prompt to uninstall the weapon.