Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SOLVED. Spoiler, yes it does.] Kuria 5-2, is the room still spawning?

illegaltrashpanda

Question

I did check guides and I did google to see if other players had the same issue.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've been looking for the darn thing for a couple of days, to the point that I'm starting to wonder if the room can spawn at all.

Did they accidentally remove it from the spawn with an update? Has anyone found it recently?

From the few things I found online I could either guess that the best missions to find it are exterminate, found on a youtube video that shows the location for all kuria, or capture, because the room is the type of room that has an entrance and an exit, which should make it spawn on capture missions which are usually mostly straightforward so I wouldn't need to look around too much.

Can anyone help with this? Because I'm just going insane here.

Edited by illegalwombat

19 answers to this question

Just now, illegalwombat said:

Thanks for the link glyph brother.

I guess I'll just keep at it, it's fairly maddening.

Np at all, i found this one most helpful because it shows the minimap look of the room as well as the in world location. The minimap look is good for quickly identifying the room and the in world is good for nailing down the final location.

I personally took my time with it, the more frustrated you get the worse the search becomes. Give yourself breaks and when you are about to throw your keyboard, but play another mode or game for a bit. Its not a race after all.

Just now, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Np at all, i found this one most helpful because it shows the minimap look of the room as well as the in world location. The minimap look is good for quickly identifying the room and the in world is good for nailing down the final location.

I personally took my time with it, the more frustrated you get the worse the search becomes. Give yourself breaks and when you are about to throw your keyboard, but play another mode or game for a bit. Its not a race after all.

Another thing that I LOVE in that link is how they put them together based on the tileset rather than by "chapter". It's really nice.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

yea. I had that room spawn when I was helping someone with tyl regor

The underwater ones, IMO, are the worst. That is when whom ever hid these desided to kick the locations up to maximum sadistic. Made it feel really good when i found the last ones though.

There is also one that is at one of the extraction points that is rather rare to begin with, and the newly expanded extract zones make it darn near impossable to get to without extracting yourself by accident. That one is not fun either. Might want to take tiatnia or wukong to that one in order to get to it without extracting.

The underwater ones, IMO, are the worst. That is when whom ever hid these desided to kick the locations up to maximum sadistic. Made it feel really good when i found the last ones though.

There is also one that is at one of the extraction points that is rather rare to begin with, and the newly expanded extract zones make it darn near impossable to get to without extracting yourself by accident. That one is not fun either. Might want to take tiatnia or wukong to that one in order to get to it without extracting.

or take a second person

2 minutes ago, illegalwombat said:

Another thing that I LOVE in that link is how they put them together based on the tileset rather than by "chapter". It's really nice.

I did like that one. I mean to read the poem you would want to read them in order, but when you are actually hunting them, planet is easier IMO to manage. Nothing like going thru a planet thinking you got them all, to see that you missed one halfway down the list and you remember being in that room... oh that was just horrid.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

or take a second person

This is also true if you have someone that is also trying to collect them, then when you get the right endpoint tile you can take turns scanning it and making sure you don't extract. I personally did mine solo do mostly to my rather bad wifi. If I end up host, lag is guarantied. If I don't, I sometimes do not get all the end of mission rewards. I don't want to subject others to my bad connection.

But ya, doing this with a buddy would help speed it up as well. 

This is also true if you have someone that is also trying to collect them, then when you get the right endpoint tile you can take turns scanning it and making sure you don't extract. I personally did mine solo do mostly to my rather bad wifi. If I end up host, lag is guarantied. If I don't, I sometimes do not get all the end of mission rewards. I don't want to subject others to my bad connection.

But ya, doing this with a buddy would help speed it up as well. 

yea I know how you feel. I did the kuria hunting solo (cause I was the only one in my group who cared) and my wifi is so bad that I am almost always solo cause I hate the way people treat me when it makes me host

Just now, Miser_able said:

yea I know how you feel. I did the kuria hunting solo (cause I was the only one in my group who cared) and my wifi is so bad that I am almost always solo cause I hate the way people treat me when it makes me host

Ya, I was the only one in my clan as well that felt like putting the time into it. I'm a completionist though, so I get that this hunt is not for everyone. I love lore so it was worth it to me. 

Ya, I was the only one in my clan as well that felt like putting the time into it. I'm a completionist though, so I get that this hunt is not for everyone. I love lore so it was worth it to me. 

atleast the glass fish and fortuna mem fragments are easier, cause they arent rng

12 hours ago, Miser_able said:

atleast the glass fish and fortuna mem fragments are easier, cause they arent rng

Its the fortuna somicord pieces that have even me just going NOPE. Only one spawns per Vallas instance, and its RNG as to in what spot out of like 12 that it will be in all over the ord valles. That and the Sacrifice somachords are the only ones I have left to snag.

5 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Its the fortuna somicord pieces that have even me just going NOPE. Only one spawns per Vallas instance, and its RNG as to in what spot out of like 12 that it will be in all over the ord valles. That and the Sacrifice somachords are the only ones I have left to snag.

I got one entire fortuna song by accident just playing normally.