Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help!!!

NyxTango

Question

hi everyone, first time posting, but, up until about 3 or 4 days ago the launcher bugged out on me and i cant play! it keep searching for new content, none is found then i see "94kb" where the end of an update bar should be? i've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and its still doing the same thing. any known issues with the launcher? thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, NyxTango said:

hi everyone, first time posting

Then some feedback.  Your thread title is horrible.  Based on the contents of the thread an appropriate title would have been "Launcher issues - 'Searching for content'".  A title such as "Help!!!" is as worthless as not having a title at all since this is the "Players helping Players" section so people would expect that you need help.

1 hour ago, NyxTango said:

but, up until about 3 or 4 days ago the launcher bugged out on me and i cant play! it keep searching for new content, none is found then i see "94kb" where the end of an update bar should be? i've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and its still doing the same thing. any known issues with the launcher? thanks in advance!

If you leave it 'searching' for a long time and nothing changes (say, up to an hour) and you're absolutely certain it's not because you have really slow internet then you could contact support and wait for a reply (sometimes days, sometimes months).  I would suggest more online searching and trying to diagnose the root cause of the issue.  You could also check your Windows Event Log Viewer while the Warframe Launcher is 'searching' and see if any exceptions are thrown (errors are reported).

Edited by Jiminez_Burial