Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is the mouse pointer so mushy now?

SaidTheRogue

nothing changed on my end. at all. in any way.

meanwhile now after latest update, there seems a barely noticeable, but still noticeable, lag to mouse movement. almost like it starts moving a fraction of a second after you physically move your mouse. makes me wanna not play your damn game. its quite clearly the game and nothing else, as things are snappy the way they've always been, the second i tab out of the game. then when back in, its back to feeling like im dragging the mouse pointer through shallow water.

high end gaming pc which i built myself. no issues whatsoever.

Using exclusive fullscreen? That mode always had issues for me, mouse is quite faster in WF when in exclusive compared to borderless (and borderless matches the mouse speed from OS) and alt+tab causes it to lose inputs, not just slower, half the actual mouse movements are ignored, making it feel like a significantly worse mouse.

Ever since the new option (weird name that I forget, last one in graphics, something that makes borderless not have as much input lag) I'm only using borderless and had no issues with alt+tab or mouse since.

Edited by HunterDigi