Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't trade converted lich after 27.1.0.1 (Fixed)

allenallenallen333

Attempting to trade a converted lich will get the message: "Cannot make this offer".

There will be no check UI so the trade can't proceed.

The specific lich I was attempting to trade: (Has Kuva Bramma 43% Cold and Vengeful Chill Ephemera)

Image of said lich: https://imgur.com/a/qtBEl12

Edited by allenallenallen333
Screenshots

i had lich and i wanted to sell to other who didnt have it. And this bug seemed to affect only me. the one who havnt lich coud do an offer to me.
Mybe the bug is thet it dont detect who have lich and who hadnt?
or the epherma becouse i wanted to sell the lich who had it...
or iam just overthinking this and trading is just broken in all cases :D

Same is happening to me right now. I have an active lich on me and am trying to sell a converted one. It gives the "Failed to offer" message, even tho any other item/plat goes normally.

The converted lich is pre-update and don't have the new weapons.

3 minutes ago, LoyalFangs said:

Same is happening to me right now. I have an active lich on me and am trying to sell a converted one. It gives the "Failed to offer" message, even tho any other item/plat goes normally.

The converted lich is pre-update and don't have the new weapons.

Does yours have an ephemera?

Edited by allenallenallen333

1 minute ago, allenallenallen333 said:

Does yours have an ephemera?

Yes, mine have the Toxin one!

EDIT: but I tried other liches and they don't go through either, even those without ephemeras.

Edited by LoyalFangs

I got my first lich converted successfully its [kuva kohm] 48% toxic but when am trying to trade it says "FAILED TO MAKE OFFER" 

what can i do to fix this? or i did something wrong in converting and blabla need help please

THANK YOU 

1 minute ago, Gibsonx said:

Were you In The crimson branch room instead of normal trade post?  

Did the person you were trade to have an active lich?

did you both have 2 factor active?

no the person i was trading with was with no active lich and yeah i was trading in crimson room and yeah also 2FA IS ONN still the same problem with 4 traders i traded with

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Is everyone here trying to trade a Lich with an Ephemera? Seems to be the common item here. 

In my case it had an ephemera yes! But then I tried a new trade with other of my converted liches, without ephemera, and it failed again. I decided then to try other liches, every single one gave the same error message. The only converted lich I didn't try to trade was the one I got after the patch.

Also, I didn't try to sell the converted lich while being "free" myself. I had an active lich on me at the time, and even though it shouldn't bring an issue as I'm the one selling, I'll do a new test while "lichless" later on and report if there's any change on the error. Will try to trade the post-patch lich as well.

Prime items, arcanes, mods and plats don't have the error while trading.

14 minutes ago, LoyalFangs said:

In my case it had an ephemera yes! But then I tried a new trade with other of my converted liches, without ephemera, and it failed again. I decided then to try other liches, every single one gave the same error message. The only converted lich I didn't try to trade was the one I got after the patch.

Also, I didn't try to sell the converted lich while being "free" myself. I had an active lich on me at the time, and even though it shouldn't bring an issue as I'm the one selling, I'll do a new test while "lichless" later on and report if there's any change on the error. Will try to trade the post-patch lich as well.

Prime items, arcanes, mods and plats don't have the error while trading.

Actually it being Liches that were Converted before the update is making a lot of sense to me + your theory of being "lichless". Let me know what the results are and I'll pass it along to the team - thanks for the info!