Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapon Generation Question

Diedact

Question

Far earlier I know the developers mentioned that the same kuva weapon could not spawn on your Lich two times in a row. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do think that was implemented. My question is how that interacts with this new update. I just killed a Lich with a kuva quartakk. Will kuva larvlings never display the quartakk until I have spawned another Lich?

Edit: And does it apply to the single next kuva larvling or will it apply ad nausem until another Lich is spawned? E.g. Will I be able to spawn another Lich with the kuva quartakk by cycling through larvlings until I get it, or is it a hardline where I have to spawn another Lich before getting another one?

Edited by Diedact

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Diedact said:

My question is how that interacts with this new update. I just killed a Lich with a kuva quartakk. Will kuva larvlings never display the quartakk until I have spawned another Lich?

Future kuva larvlings will not generate another Kuva Quartakk until you spawn another lich. It only prevents getting duplicates in a row.

Though now that I think of it, this does not seem to be required anymore as we can see what weapon we will get now.

14 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Future kuva larvlings will not generate another Kuva Quartakk until you spawn another lich. It only prevents getting duplicates in a row.

Though now that I think of it, this does not seem to be required anymore as we can see what weapon we will get now.

I'm hoping you're right, but I'll edit above to more clear as to whether it applies to the single next larvling or the theoretically infinite ones until another Lich is actually spawned.