Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't tell what "Powers" are slotted into a Railjack I'm using

(PSN)Unstar

This is a simple problem I have, which is that I'll start using the side-guns of a Railjack while I'm a client and I have no idea what the 3 slotted in abilities do.  Since they cost Flux, I don't just want to test them out.  It shows what I assume are "distinct" icons for the different abilities, but I have no idea what each of them mean; they all just look like yellow diamonds to me.

It would be nice if there were some way to tell what these powers were.  Words would definitely help!

That's the most specific part of a broader problem I have.  When I load into a Railjack level as a client, I'm using a ship I know nothing about.  What are its strengths that I should be exploiting?  What are its weaknesses I should be trying to compensate for?  Now, I don't want to end up in a situation where people's Railjacks are getting judged, but at the same time it would be nice if the owner didn't have to tell every new player that loads into the mission things that would be helpful to know about the ship.  On console, it's so hard to access the keyboard, and if you're piloting in the middle of a fight and new players join (this happens multiple times per mission for me), it's a hard choice between continuing to play the game or taking a break (knowing the enemies won't) to communicate with teammates.

I don't have a solution for the broader problem, but it would be nice if one could be created!  Thanks for listening!

• Like 3