Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love is in the Arrow Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

It probably doesn't count since my Warframe isn't in the picture (not to mention, a bit too far from the subject), but oh well; the angle's too good to just waste. So, here's to posting it for the sake of...posterity? Is that how you say it in English? Anyway, the monologue...ahem.

Some things just doesn't change in the future. Is there any chance of reconciliation between Kavats and Kubrows anytime soon, finally defying old stereotypes? This shot might miss, but next time...it won't miss. Hashtag One Love, Hashtag Love Is For Everyone.

https://i.imgur.com/JzV38Cv.jpg

If this doesn't count, I might make another if I'm allowed to. But for now...I'll wait for my next drink before even attempting that...

Edited by Shieaqad

1 hour ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

How exactly would I accomplish this image? Is there a Captura we can spawn enemies in?

yes there is, you can click on appearance on the warframe and there should be a little camera on the upper right hand side of the screen, that's the captura

Xx8IKv9.jpg

A DARKER FLARE COUPLE

Khora the warframe that loves using chains and whips against her enemies and Harrow the warframe that doesnt hesitate to use the chains on him in order to protect his allies make a perfect couple. I am sure Harrow will be happy to accept Khora's love and her chains.