Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Claiming Jump-Scaliburing

Maxinus

I, HiddenKharma, of the multiple alternate variations of Karma you can acquire, such as SexyKarma, or ModKarma, even TrollKarma, Do hereby refute this claim, and instead stake my own as the originator of Council Chats Multiple Gags, known as Rhino's Roargasms, Planet Maianus, and the recently designed Vampnana, or the Fang Prime's painted yellow that leech health.

By this I swear~

I, an AI of the rather Roguish manner, do proclaim that this gathering of fine gentlemen appears to have distracted thine attention from the originator of this discussion. In regards to said originator, I do say that I have seen this technique practiced in the past, and so I, along with so many others here, refute your rather outrageous claim.

I, the Great Magnificient and Only bobafetthotmail, have not exactly understood the point of this thread. What is jump-scaliburing?

I'm heretofore lowering my greatness to ask to other greatnesses in this thread to give a coherent explanation of the practice.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

I, Amistyrja, the old dog of orange font, respectfully refute and and refuse to acknowledge this claim on the basis that our Excalibr0n brethen have been utilizing this technique in tandem with the Heavy Impact module since the times of old.

I,SniffYoBunnies of the Star Brigade,hereby royally point out your error of what seems to be a double type,I laugh upon thee with pitty!

I,SniffYoBunnies of the Star Brigade,hereby royally point out your error of what seems to be a double type,I laugh upon thee with pitty!

I, Amistyrja of the Vulpini Partisan Alliance, cordially request upon thyself to point out my alleged error with a touch of greater detail and precision without standing on ceremony.

I, the Great Magnificient and Only bobafetthotmail, have not exactly understood the point of this thread. What is jump-scaliburing?

I'm heretofore lowering my greatness to ask to other greatnesses in this thread to give a coherent explanation of the practice.

My dear fellow, do not fret over such a simple lack of knowledge! I shall explain to you in full, the act of jump-scaliburing.

It's quite a simple process, really. A gentleman or lady in possession of the dog of war Excalibur presses the button upon their keyboard labelled 3. Upon such action, the gentleman or lady is thrown into the air in a magnificent fashion. This, sir bobafetthotmail, is the act of jump-scaliburing.

I, Amistyrja of the Vulpini Partisan Alliance, cordially request upon thyself to point out my alleged error with a touch of greater detail and precision without standing on ceremony.

I wish to hereby inform thy art that an unknown indispicable individual has stolen thy technology of colored fonts.I deducted the fact that this rascal might have copied it from the reply button,and is now going rampart with it´s powers.

I wish to hereby inform thy art that an unknown indispicable individual has stolen thy technology of colored fonts.I deducted the fact that this rascal might have copied it from the reply button,and is now going rampart with it´s powers.

I, Amistyrja, respectfully inquire upon thyself regarding the reasoning behind the lack of dyed font in your post.

Edited by Amistyrja

aaaaaand I made myself look like a complete moron,therefore losing my fabulous writing skills.