Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potential Kuva Lich Bug

Aihie1489

Hello, I have spent 12h today trying to get another Kuva Bramma which did not happen and I speculated it to be most likely a bug.

Long short story, with the new change to Valence Fusion, I decided to make another Kuva Bramma to boost my Bramma's main stat, after 12h, about 3 mins per run on average for 12h straight of farming (60/3*12=240 Kuva Larvlings killed), I did not see a single Kuva Bramma. There are 16 kuva weapons, meaning that 1/16 chance is I will get a weapon I wanted, without doing any math, we can see that there is something wrong here, I had 240 attempts and I did not get one.

So from here I formed a few theories:

• I am extremely unlucky with drop. This is unlikely but I need a confirm from DE that all weapons have identical drop rate.
  • Kuva Bramma has an insanely low drop rate. This confirmed to be false because my clan mates were able to get their Bramma as I am typing this.
  • The same frame that got the weapon cannot get it again. This confirmed to be false by me, I used excalibur for my first Kuva Bramma, and I ran the first 100 runs with him and later changed to limbo( which also has elect as bonus dmg) for the rest of the runs. Both did not see a single Kuva Bramma.
  • You can only get one type of Kuva weapon per account. This is what I believe is most likely the case and I need DE to confirm or fix if it is a bug.
  • New Kuva weapons have their drop rate twisted. Confirmed to be false by me, after 240 runs, I have seen all kind of weapons, although I did not count them because I did not expect that I would spend this long to farm for a Kuva weapon, but new weapons beside Bramma have reasonable drop rate.

These are the theories that I have and have tested to be sure that I was not crazy, I have narrowed the issues and hope to get some answers for my case. Thank you.

Il y a 6 heures, Aihie1489 a dit :

Hello, I have spent 12h today trying to get another Kuva Bramma which did not happen and I speculated it to be most likely a bug.

Long short story, with the new change to Valence Fusion, I decided to make another Kuva Bramma to boost my Bramma's main stat, after 12h, about 3 mins per run on average for 12h straight of farming (60/3*12=240 Kuva Larvlings killed), I did not see a single Kuva Bramma. There are 16 kuva weapons, meaning that 1/16 chance is I will get a weapon I wanted, without doing any math, we can see that there is something wrong here, I had 240 attempts and I did not get one.

So from here I formed a few theories:

• I am extremely unlucky with drop. This is unlikely but I need a confirm from DE that all weapons have identical drop rate.
  • Kuva Bramma has an insanely low drop rate. This confirmed to be false because my clan mates were able to get their Bramma as I am typing this.
  • The same frame that got the weapon cannot get it again. This confirmed to be false by me, I used excalibur for my first Kuva Bramma, and I ran the first 100 runs with him and later changed to limbo( which also has elect as bonus dmg) for the rest of the runs. Both did not see a single Kuva Bramma.
  • You can only get one type of Kuva weapon per account. This is what I believe is most likely the case and I need DE to confirm or fix if it is a bug.
  • New Kuva weapons have their drop rate twisted. Confirmed to be false by me, after 240 runs, I have seen all kind of weapons, although I did not count them because I did not expect that I would spend this long to farm for a Kuva weapon, but new weapons beside Bramma have reasonable drop rate.

These are the theories that I have and have tested to be sure that I was not crazy, I have narrowed the issues and hope to get some answers for my case. Thank you.

Same here, this feels extremely frustrating. Meanwhile, i do not believe this is bad luck. I hope they fix this soon

I contacted Warframe Support to see if the next Larvling would produce the same weapon as the last Kuva weapon I got.
I got the following answers:

1) Obtain Kuva weapon [A].
2) The next Larvling[1] will not produce a Kuva weapon [A]. Suppose you ignore this Larvling.
3) The next Larvling[2] may produce a Kuva weapon [A].

I ran Cassini 50 100 times now and produced 15 weapons. But the same weapon has not appeared.
I will continue to run around Cassini.

Edited by dimekikko

4 hours ago, dimekikko said:

I contacted Warframe Support to see if the next Larvling would produce the same weapon as the last Kuva weapon I got.
I got the following answers:

1) Obtain Kuva weapon [A].
2) The next Larvling[1] will not produce a Kuva weapon [A]. Suppose you ignore this Larvling.
3) The next Larvling[2] may produce a Kuva weapon [A].

I ran Cassini 50 times now and produced 15 weapons. But the same weapon has not appeared.
I will continue to run around Cassini.

Am I reading this right in that; if you have one Lich with one weapon, and you kill or convert them, the next Lich you create will not spawn with the weapon the previous one had?

On 2020-02-08 at 6:36 PM, TyrannisPax said:

Am I reading this right in that; if you have one Lich with one weapon, and you kill or convert them, the next Lich you create will not spawn with the weapon the previous one had?

this is correct its from the old system to prevent you from getting 2 of the same weapons in the row and it hasn't been changed.

On 2020-02-11 at 3:26 PM, Godzilla853 said:

this is correct its from the old system to prevent you from getting 2 of the same weapons in the row and it hasn't been changed.

If that is the case then it sucks... Hopefully they change it back to the older system since we can see and pick weapons we want now.

17 hours ago, Aihie1489 said:

If that is the case then it sucks... Hopefully they change it back to the older system since we can see and pick weapons we want now.

It was something DE didn’t think of when they made us be able to see the weapon. Or they didn’t want us to farm them over and over and go for others but I thought that.

I'm having the same problem. Yesterday I spent hours in Adaro and Cassini and no Bramma. Today I have been there for over 6 hours and nothing. I changed warframe, changed the way to kill the lich and nothing. I even made a list of the 16 last weapons that appeared: Quartakk, Quartakk, Ogris, Karak, Kraken, Ogris, Drakgoon, Shieldeg, Chakkhurr, Ayanga, Nukor, Chakkhurr, Seer, Kohm, Ayanga, Brakk. DE rng looks like YouTube's algorithm.

Update: With the update on Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

• With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

The issue has been solved, I haven't test it but I will put an edit as soon as I get my new Kuva Bramma.

Edit: Yep, got my Kuva Bramma after few runs, the bug is fixed.

Edited by Aihie1489

• 1 month later...
On 2020-02-08 at 4:18 PM, Zerphii said:
  •  

This is possible  i run 40 maps  and nothing, and one larva make insta suicide  then show weapon