The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime Is Too Hard To Get Compared To The Other Primes.

-..-

11% drop rate in T3 Defense. These can take 30+ minutes to do. And you need 2 blades to make it. Really, DE? It's not even a good weapon.

Oh yes.

The second best dual melee in the game surely isn't a good weapon.

But you forgot the fact that Fang prime doesn't need a S#&$ ton of orokin cells to build. But i agree. Each T3 Def takes at least 30~40 mins to do which is like a super pain in the &#!.

P.S. Fang prime looks cooler than ichors and galatine :D

I'm 100% positive that Galatine and Dual Ichors are better than Fang Prime by a truckton.

I'm 100% positive that Galatine isn't a dual with coptering capabilities that can slaughter low-health enemies with greater efficiency than any other melee in the game besides Ichors.

I'm also somewhat sure that Fang Prime's 180-damage charge attacks are occasionally worth using, unlike Ichor's. Fang Prime is behind Ichor for sure, but not by much, and no more than any other dual in the game.

Edited by SortaRandom

That was the first weapon of the new Primes that I got. Orthos Prime game me the most trouble.

Currently, the Dakra Prime Blade seems nearly impossible to get. I've done 15 T3 Ext and have gotten the Frost Prime Chassis 12 of the times. The other 3 were Forma BPs

That was the first weapon of the new Primes that I got. Orthos Prime game me the most trouble.

Currently, the Dakra Prime Blade seems nearly impossible to get. I've done 15 T3 Ext and have gotten the Frost Prime Chassis 12 of the times. The other 3 were Forma BPs

You're lucky. I got 5 Frost Prime Systems and only 1 Chassis. RNG baby.

I got my Dakra 2 days ago... While farming for Frost Prime. Go figure. 

Anyway, I completely agree. I've been wanting these bad boys since I got the BP by chance, but I've neither seen the blades nor the handles since. Nothing. And it's frustrating as hell. And while T3 Defense gives you quite good XP, credits and a chance at some nice rare mods it still takes WAY TOO LONG to do regularly. And, in the last 5 waves, the enemies get really bullet-spungy, which does not add to my enjoyment of the whole affair.

I got them both really easily and the bonus is that t3 defense keys seam quite easy to get. Orthos prime blades on the other hand.. (i get forma bp every time for t3caps!)

random is random

Oh and the fang primes are very sexy and good fun - add fury and dat speed!