The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I can't do 2 types of damage.

Yulokathec

Well, that.
(also sorry for my english)
I have viral damage at my ZAW but it cant deal such damage with the EXODIA CONTAGION at the profitaker.

(AETHER(yep thats the name of the zaw))
ZAW:

Viral +79.6
The thing is that i just moded that zaw with corrosive and heat but then the viral damage just didint appear anymore, actually the only way to do such damage at the profitaker its by hittin the boss at MELEE combat. I know that the lower the damage the less it may appear but even that number should appear sometimes, but it just doesnt do that anymore. I even moded the zaw with the same configuration but with more viral and still it just didint appear anymore.

This happens with my Brakk kuva [Brakk Kuva COHOLB GAHKK] too.
But in this case the type of damage that does not appear its the magnetism, I moded it with GAS and ELECTRICITY but the magnetism can not appear, and yes i just used it at ehh i dont now.. 5 meters form the profitaker? but it still didint deal any magnetism damage.

I want to know if that its a bug that maight be fixed (please ;-;) of maybe the game just CANT let me deal the lower element at my weapon if I have 3 elements?

I dont know why this happens but it started like some weeks ago when I got my Kriptha ZAW and I though it may be a bug but it just still happens nowdays.

Could you guyz fix it if it is a bug? please?

Inshort... Imagine that you have 3 elemental damages, ok?

Well, now imagine that you have Corrosive (the most common by the numers) then u have Heat(the second most common) and then u have Viral (the less common of the elemental damages at such ZAW).

But then u see that u actually can PROCC the 3 elemental damages at any enemie in game.. even with Exodia contagion.

BUT THEN  for some reason..BUMM.  U can procc (deal elemental damage) to the profitaker, specificaly u can procc corrosive and heat when the protiaker shos those respective symbols BUUUUUUT  in the moment when the profitaker shows up the viral symbol (wich means that only viral can damage the profitaker at that moment) u actually use your ZAW by hitting the profitaker with the Exodia Contagion proyectile becaause u also have viral in your ZAW but...nothing happens.. the profitaker shields does not  suffer anydamage, its like u werent hitting the profitaker.

Basicly i do not deal any viral damage against the profitaker, its shields does not decrease when I hit it whit my viral damage by using the Exodia contagion arcane.

aaaaand the same history happens with my Brakk kuva [Brakk Kuva COHOLB GAHKK] too.

(also if it is needed i can put some photos about my stats at those weapons but the forum does not let me do that or maybe im just too dumb to do it hehe)