Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning in a Lich Survival with 1 minute left

z3us32610

One of the more efficient ways to farm thralls is in survivals with a full squad. These nodes tend to have more player traffic than some others.

However, I have been getting spawned into Survivals frequently with less than 2 minutes on the timer. 

That's 60 percent of the mission, roughly, that I missed. 

Just now, I was spawned into a mission with barely over a minute to play on the timer. That's 80% of the mission!

Can we move the spawn in time considerably higher, please? Perhaps a 4 minute threshold? 

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

One of the more efficient ways to farm thralls is in survivals with a full squad. These nodes tend to have more player traffic than some others.

However, I have been getting spawned into Survivals frequently with less than 2 minutes on the timer. 

That's 60 percent of the mission, roughly, that I missed. 

Just now, I was spawned into a mission with barely over a minute to play on the timer. That's 80% of the mission!

Can we move the spawn in time considerably higher, please? Perhaps a 4 minute threshold? 

Thank you!

Well any murmurs progress that other people received before you joined is instantly given to you.

2 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Well any murmurs progress that other people received before you joined is instantly given to you.

ahhh, i did not know that? So that really solves the crux of my issue with the spawn-in time. How did you learn that?

3 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

ahhh, i did not know that? So that really solves the crux of my issue with the spawn-in time. How did you learn that?

Yes Im wondering this also? Ive been extracting every time I get into mission where there is only 1-2mins left because I was thinking no progression also.

14 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

One of the more efficient ways to farm thralls is in survivals with a full squad.

Ive found Disruptions are the best because you're not monitoring your time to stay alive, especially if your Lich has resistance and immunity's and is level 5 that make it super hard to kill. You complete 3/4 targets and usually just keep killing enemies till you don't get anymore thrall spawns then finish the mission. Usually by that time your Lich will come out and let the Lich convert the enemies around you. Ive seen this to be the quickest and most effective way outside Survival. Only thing with survival is if your timer goes down to 0sec your out of luck with you health drain other than that its would be good also.

1 hour ago, z3us32610 said:

How did you learn that?

I personally noticed this by looking at my 1st murmur progress meter. Suddenly it jumped from 0% to 50% by just entering the mission. So I just assumed that collected murmurs are automatically given to you when you join the mission