The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Bramma tanking PC performance.

VictorVaeVictis

Since the first day the kuva bramma was introduced people have been putting as much possible multishot on it and firing at teammates feet causing massive FPS drops and in some people's reported cases, driver crashes.  Please please please do something about this ASAP.  I can refrain from using the Kuva Bramma myself but I cannot prevent my teammates from pulling it out and ruining the game for everyone else.  The performance problems caused by this weapon need to be addressed.

Edited by VictorVaeVictis
Misspelling
  • Like 1

I'm currently in an arbitration with someone using a bramma, and they have a spectre using bramma. I've been purposely staying on the opposite side of the map from that player, and still haven't been over 20 fps the entire time when I'm normally around 120 consistently.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Didn't realize other people had this issue as well. It's definitely a problem, the explosions cause crazy FPS drops when they're too close.

I've also noticed the exact same issue with the Acceltra, which was never a problem before. I have my effects insensity and particles on medium/low.

• Like 1