Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Command Intrinsics

(XBOX)toughdragon17

I havent herd anything about the command intrinsics in a while will this be a feture in the upcoming event crimsin spear ?

Or will it be coming at a later date ?

If its coming later i have some ideas for it athat may be good 

1. Auto forge a command that tells your  engineers what to build whial you fly the ship

2.foreword artiliry auto fire command your gunners to fire forword artiliry at crew ships

3. Find wrekage command your engineers to find a certin peace of wrekage wich will take some time around 12 to24 hours deppending on the house of the wrekage

4. Boarding pods launch an assault team to bord a crew ship and disable it

5. Engineering team engineers repair all hazerds and damages 

6.auto pilat whial you are out doing an objective your team fights for you untill you get back 

7. Upgrade and building parts your engineer can upgrade any part with another part making it better (like reactors mk 3 can go to 100 capacity and 400 flux, engianes can go even faster, guns can max out damage or firerate, and shealds can add more sheald capacity and recharge rate) giving you the purfect railjack overtime 

8. Gunner over drive  a command that lets your gunners go into a stat of overdrive fireing faster and doing more damage but has a cooldown of 2min

9.resourse gathering just like a drone you sent to planets to gather resourses you can send a team out to gather needed resourses they will return after 24 hours with a big pile of resourses 

10.lich security team have 2 liches protect your railjack from borders 

Thease are just some of the ideas iv had for this intrinsics i dont know but some of theas idease maybe good or not

1 hour ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

I havent herd anything about the command intrinsics in a while will this be a feture in the upcoming event crimsin spear ?

Or will it be coming at a later date ?

If its coming later i have some ideas for it athat may be good 

1. Auto forge a command that tells your  engineers what to build whial you fly the ship

2.foreword artiliry auto fire command your gunners to fire forword artiliry at crew ships

3. Find wrekage command your engineers to find a certin peace of wrekage wich will take some time around 12 to24 hours deppending on the house of the wrekage

4. Boarding pods launch an assault team to bord a crew ship and disable it

5. Engineering team engineers repair all hazerds and damages 

6.auto pilat whial you are out doing an objective your team fights for you untill you get back 

7. Upgrade and building parts your engineer can upgrade any part with another part making it better (like reactors mk 3 can go to 100 capacity and 400 flux, engianes can go even faster, guns can max out damage or firerate, and shealds can add more sheald capacity and recharge rate) giving you the purfect railjack overtime 

8. Gunner over drive  a command that lets your gunners go into a stat of overdrive fireing faster and doing more damage but has a cooldown of 2min

9.resourse gathering just like a drone you sent to planets to gather resourses you can send a team out to gather needed resourses they will return after 24 hours with a big pile of resourses 

10.lich security team have 2 liches protect your railjack from borders 

Thease are just some of the ideas iv had for this intrinsics i dont know but some of theas idease maybe good or not

I know the event is called scarlet spear i forgot what it was called when i was wrighting this