Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Reactors

(XBOX)toughdragon17

Railjack reactors are one of the most annoying aspects about railjack having around 80 to 90 % of your stuff locked behind a power wall makes the experiance not very fun and trying to get the best reactor to fully unlock the power wall is like bashing your head against a wall over and over untill you get that 4% chance to geting that reactor but with the random stats you have a 1 out of 10 chance of geting the reactor your trying to get so if you dont get that reactor you half to then go back to bashing your head against a wall for another long periad of time untill you have that 4% happen again The reactors need a change 

For me reactors for the railjack were and still are one of the worst ideas i think anyone could have come up with for railjack a better idea would have been not have reactors and making the railjack like a warframe or archwing were they us a leveling systom and as you level up you get more and more capacity for your avionics and just like warframes and archwings the powers wouldent take up capacity  

3 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

well, lets just say you are UNLUCKY 🙂 since we already made complaint about that and DE already made changes.

Yes a 2% change which was to all wrekage not just reactors so you have a 1 out of 13 chance to have a 4% chance to get a reactor with random stats so a 1 out of 10 chance of being the one your looking for  not that much of a change still a massive grind which makes me want to brake brick walls with my head