Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quests - Do people complete them all before moving onto Liches/Railjack etc?

Tenno76856

Question

Just wondering. I have a good portion of quests ive yet to do (i have 5 single nodes to do to complete starchart), but have done Liche's and dabbled into Railjack recently.

Does everyone complete the quests before moving on? Or mixing things up? (Baruuk, Trinity & Wisp are the WF i want to try for shortly)....i havent even touched Eidolons or Profit taker etc....

2 answers to this question

Personally I had all the quests done before Liches / RJ were even released...but I do tend to jump on a new quest as soon as it's available before doing anything else. That's not some mandatory step or anything though. I think that, in general, the beauty of Warframe is that you can generally do things in whatever order you want. Of course there are things that require other things to be completed, but in general there's so many options for things to do you can just kind of carve your own path.

• Like 1

Noobies should rush to do "The Sacrifice".  You will unlock gameplay mechanics or some sweet mods along the way.

The rest of them do not matter although they are all tied to warframes, so if you want more of those....  

I have like 3 quests I have yet to do lol.   Mesa, Revanent, ???  

Its is annoying to have Lotus point out your unresolved quests everytime you log in =/.  

---------------

The mods from the sacrifice are pretty huge game changers.  I dont think there are to many warframes who can NOT benefit from Umbra mods.  (they were designed specifically to help fight sentients).  

All the other quests dont really make you any stronger.  Your better off looking to Baro Ki'teer for prime mods and Orokin Derelict Vaults for dragon/corrupted/vault mods.