Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors... not able to allocate more than 3

(PSN)Damontar

I've tried to fix this by redoing the MR Rank test from start to current ( MR 27 ) and i am still unable to unlock the 4th deployment of an extractor. Many . if not most, of my friends clan mates or alliance members have the 4th deployment of an extractor. Is there some way to fix this? or am i forever stuck with just the 3 extractor?

I am MR 27 on the PS4 platform. my name or id is the same listed without the (ps4). I have ALL nodes unlocked on all planets ( Excluding Rail Jack missions )

Any help or fix would be greatly appreciated. This has been bugging me for about 2 years now. just never had a reason to post about it until the topic came back up in alliance chat.

Thank you for your time.

Damontar

MR 27

PS4

On 2020-02-23 at 2:40 PM, (PS4)Damontar said:

I've tried to fix this by redoing the MR Rank test from start to current ( MR 27 ) and i am still unable to unlock the 4th deployment of an extractor. Many . if not most, of my friends clan mates or alliance members have the 4th deployment of an extractor. Is there some way to fix this? or am i forever stuck with just the 3 extractor?

I am MR 27 on the PS4 platform. my name or id is the same listed without the (ps4). I have ALL nodes unlocked on all planets ( Excluding Rail Jack missions )

Any help or fix would be greatly appreciated. This has been bugging me for about 2 years now. just never had a reason to post about it until the topic came back up in alliance chat.

Well now seems the perfect time to tell you then, 3 is the maximum drone allocation unless you buy a prime access pack which let's you deploy a 4th

18 minutes ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

Well now seems the perfect time to tell you then, 3 is the maximum drone allocation unless you buy a prime access pack which let's you deploy a 4th

Indeed. And you keep this account upgrade even when the prime access that you have bought expires.