Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

adjust sentinel positioning with upcoming field-of-view increase

Shy0

DE, please look into sentinel positioning with the upcoming field-of-view increase option. i already play with as much fov as i can and the sentinels can be really annoying; they float in and out of view as i turn and aim, and sometimes completely block my view at certain angles. consider making sentinels semi-transparent in combat or just fix their position in relation to the camera and not the warframe.

Yes this point was driven home when Rebb repeatedly blew up her sentinel is the last dev stream #139.  I dont want them to be invisible....I like seeing my pets and seeing them shooting.  But they need to be out of the way.   They need to be BESIDE our warframes.  Off the opposite shoulder our camera is on.  

PS: please make kavats stay the hell out of the way when you are mining.  If you run over to a rock and stop your kavat goes flying past you and blocks your view.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

PS: please make kavats stay the hell out of the way when you are mining.  If you run over to a rock and stop your kavat goes flying past you and blocks your view.  

adding to this point, certain warframe/mod abilities have particles that are still visible while mining e.g. health conversion. DE should consider making potential obstructions disappear when we are mining.

just had another thought re increased FOV. mirage's 1st ability, hall of mirrors, might need tuning as only a small circle around the targeting reticle goes invisible. with more FOV, the visibility of the clones/targeting window might need adjusting.