Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please just make the Anomaly 4 crewships and 60 fighters...Everyone keeps quitting.

(PSN)FriendSharkey

I've gone after the Anomaly now quite a bit in railJack and I have only four shards to show for it because only four missions were actually completed from disabling the platform to killing all 90 fighters to 6 crew ships and whatever else was thrown at us, while lets say as a number of fifteen of my attempts just devolving into a game of abandon ship and the last guy is left gets the check and exploding decompression.

I know randoms are going to random, but perhaps we can filter out the sudden call of the abort mission with a mission type that doesn't run off those not of a tender soul adverse in pew pew pewing some space fighters for a couple of minutes over the fifteen of multiple objectives that send them scurrying to their options screen as soon as possible...

Just because having your friends on and the anomaly is present is a real pain in the scheduling calendar...and yes I've done it solo..but c'mon..

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

well im up for if the mission is not done and you leave you lose everything but i guess that would be oldshool?

and to be honest i done with tha anomalys so i dont have to care at all but i even did 3 mission per anomaly with only myself by useing my archwing yes i have a riven for my gun but well

11 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

well im up for if the mission is not done and you leave you lose everything but i guess that would be oldshool?

and to be honest i done with tha anomalys so i dont have to care at all but i even did 3 mission per anomaly with only myself by useing my archwing yes i have a riven for my gun but well

It's weird..they are still leaving even if you  lose everything...I'm like you can at least get a shard and go buy something with it, but nope...out the minute the last Sentient is dead and the shedu has dropped a third handle or nothing at all...

I would stay and kill all 60 fighters and 4 crew ships since my ship can easily do it...but, the base and the time to kill 90 fighters and 6 crew ships...uggg it just tedious to the point of doing anything else is a better option...

Or I would beg at least buff the void cloak so it gives you three minutes if you need it to run the platform mission solo with all the ram sleds firing off like its the Fourth of July...

Reading what you said, I rly dont think the number of ships and fighter are the real problem. lol

Random ppl will do this kind of stuff pretty often... That's one of the reasons I solo every single node. You'll get used to it, either with a good RJ or using Amesha (maybe letting fighters hit the walls if you don't have a good arch-gun build).

1 hour ago, Sahiratu said:

Reading what you said, I rly dont think the number of ships and fighter are the real problem. lol

Random ppl will do this kind of stuff pretty often... That's one of the reasons I solo every single node. You'll get used to it, either with a good RJ or using Amesha (maybe letting fighters hit the walls if you don't have a good arch-gun build).

Yeah Yeah,..I know a certain type wants to tell me I'm the problem and weak sauce because you should just gut it out...

Here's the thing though its happening a lot...That means it's happening to new players and mid tier players and anybody on the edge of wanting to play any other game due to the frustration of the farm for the Shedu or whatever Little Duck is selling that I'm seeing on the PS4...

Just staying get gud to me doesn't stop the bleed-out of players I'm witnessing while they are not saying anything on here. That they were actually interested in this little slice of paradise enough so to get to the veil and finding out its simply better to just avoid the host migration blues if you're friends are not on or simply trying to use recruiting...which is fine, until recruiting little issues start to creep in and the guys you recruited quit out anyways....

Had that happen also...

Friends on the other hand are subject to tides of new games and their own personal frustrations with Warframe that leads to them playing something else while you message PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE COME BACK...and they totally Rorschach you with NO...

That's why I'm saying 60 fighters and 4 crewships and you're sitting by yourself after everyone splits is a fair compromise for the guy who stayed and not wasting his or her time more than they have already...