Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Love About Warframe

tactical_surgeon

I love how this game keeps me hooked for some reason that I'm not sure about. It may be the gameplay mechanics itself and the art.

I've spent over 900 hours in it, often doing the same thing, but usually trying to help friends acquire their own gears. I know for sure that it gets repetitive, and I usually hate grinding (which is why I dislike playing MMORPGs), but here, I just keep playing.

I think it's also the fact that I'm seeing Warframe grow that keeps me in it (whether it goes to the right or wrong directions at times).

I love the visuals, how everything looks like, the variety of weapons and the creative powers warframes possess.

I love that you can get everything except vanity stuff by playing the game.

Its true that this game is a pure Grinder. But its a fun one which is quite exceptional.

I love the repetition, the way that all the missions are similar, makes me feel at home. I don't have to learn anything new or do anything too challenging. I hate getting killed and in Warframe, it's rarely a concern, especially when you get to the level of awesome.

I also love the continual release of new weapons, items and frames. It makes doing the same thing over and over again worthwhile when you can finally get that new frame or weapon and grind for the materials, secure in the knowledge that there will always be another new frame or weapon around the corner. Your just never going to get bored.

Mods are great, there are so many of them (well over 1000) I don't know where to start sometimes and again it's great knowing there are always new ones coming out.

The last great thing is that if I don't want to grind at all for the new stuff, I can simply buy it with platinum (even thought you don't have to), then go an kick &#! on all the missions, where I shoot stuff until it dies.

As for the bugs in the game, well with all this new stuff it's to be expected to have a few bugs, but who cares, when we have such great content continually coming out.

Edited by DaveC