Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

good railjack?

Luciole77

Personally, i am not using any of the elemental damage decreasing avionics. Breach Quanta is kind of overrated and i wouldn't recommend using it, same for Fire suppression. Battle Forge has proven to me to be a better one than those 2. Try to get Munitions Vortex and Void Hole for your battle avionics. Instead of those 3 other avionics you have at the bottom, i would use Anode Cell and Hyperflux, since your Flux capacity is on the low. If you have Seeker Volley, pairing it with Warhead is good, since that avionic increases the damage of each missile shot by Seeker Volley.

If you have a Zetki Shield Array with high shield recharge delay and high shield recharge, plus a Zetki Engine that increases the recharge rate of your shields when the boost meter is recharging, Anode Cell is a good choice, since it will pretty much avoid your Railjack HP to be touched so long as you are constantly boosting, the shields will recharge so quick that the damage wont spill to the Railjack HP.

26 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

hmmm....not sure. Withj this mods my hull HP decrease alot slow....

So far, only Elite Taknis deal Ionic Damage and Crewship's main missile battery deals Incendiary Damage to your Railjack. Nothing deals any Chem damage yet.

Fire Suppression is only useful should you get boarded since it affects both Fires and Electrical Hazards. Breach Quanta isn't useful considering the fact that you have both Zetki Bulkhead and Hull Weave. Makes it nearly impossible to get a Hull Breach (Railjack's health dips below 100) unless your are trying to.

A list of what most could recommend:

• Lavan Conic Nozzle: Help with the speed of the Railjack even more
  • Vidar Anode Cell: Allows your Shields regenerate even faster with the Zetki Shield Array Mk III. Zetki's too expensive for an extra 2.2% unless you want it.
  • Death Blossom: Removes heat buildup from your weapons. Rather devastating to pair it with Void Hole.
  • Battle Forge: Forging more gives more Affinity.

The other Battle Avionics is your choice..

Edited by Duality52

Just now, Yakhul said:

If you have Seeker Volley, pairing it with Warhead is good, since that avionic increases the damage of each missile shot by Seeker Volley.

It's only useful in Earth and early Saturn Proxima. Later on, all of the Fighters are too tanky.

1 minute ago, Yakhul said:

Try to get Munitions Vortex and Void Hole for your battle avionics.

A bit redundant if you have your Tycho Seeker/Milati or good Photors to rip the center apart. Munitions Vortex is mainly used against smaller swarms where Void Hole would be unnecessary.

2 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

If you have a Zetki Shield Array with high shield recharge delay and high shield recharge

Indeed he does; his Shield Recharge Delay is at one second. That's the ideal roll of the Zetki Shield Array Mk III.

I appreciate seeing Battle Forge being mentioned. Forging more gives you more Affinity for Intrinsics.