Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Added an Idea) Allow invites after 5 minute Survival missions and add an Option to kick Afk players!

Simple really

Player appears to be leaching and has stood still long enough to be considered AFK

Squad is then presented with option to kick the player

OR

@Reaper76OTP's idea (mostly): "Once the current afk system deems a player as afk, all 3 squad members can vote to kick the player. If they all vote to kick, it will result in putting the AFK player into another instance (like what happens when you have a hostmigration when everyone leaves)!!" 

Rip leachers 😈

As for allowing invites, i get that players can finish survival missions too easily if they join after the 5 minute mark but it would be nice if there was a way around this because 

I hate it when people leave 5 minutes in a survival mission!

It would be cool if the game was made to where you can join a endurance mission after its the minimal requirements of the mussion has been completed through invitaions or making a new matchmaking setting that players can set to allow joining at 10 mins, 30mins, or 60+mins. There can still be a requirement that the player only achieves mission completion after staying for at least 5 minutes.

It would make it a "little" less saddening playing with random players for long mission runs know?

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 2

There are many topics on this subject already. Any kick system will be abused by trolls kicking people to rob them of rewards. Even if it takes 3 players from a squad to vote it will still happen. DE know that a kick system will result in nothing but tickets with people wanting their rewards back.

On 2020-03-02 at 12:17 PM, Shalath said:

There are many topics on this subject already. Any kick system will be abused by trolls kicking people to rob them of rewards. Even if it takes 3 players from a squad to vote it will still happen. DE know that a kick system will result in nothing but tickets with people wanting their rewards back.

This one cant get abused tho? It uses the same system DE already has for detecting AFK players. The current system just takes Afk players rewards

More complaints maybe, but it would be temporary. 

But now that you say this, im realizing that the option to kick would be a bit unnecessary regardless as an addition to the current afk punnishment

Part of the reason i wanted this was so that you can invite another player but in most cases, by the time you invite another player the mission is already done 😕

Edit: i changed it up, it will be used for allowing helpful players to be invited now

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

On 2020-03-03 at 4:17 AM, Shalath said:

easily solved by requiring 3 votes that require more than 1 button press to vote, and giving kicked player host migration so they wind up in a different instance of the same mission. Same thing happens to me when I experience internet issues for a split second.

Edited by Reaper76OTP
  • Like 2