Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please optimized kuva lich.

Exqualater

Hello. In last time, i detected worst by optimization content - kuva lich. Why? Okay. I playing on laptop. Today i am long farming requiem murmurs and...temperature of my system is was 65*C. Even eidolon, vallis has good optimized for low laptops, but lich...When i go to evacuation zone and go to green zone, my screen is stopped on the 20-30 sec. Its really good content, but his optimized really bad. I hope, DE will fixed this. Good luck! Thanks for reading)

Problem with your Notebook then? Kuva Lich missions tend to spawn more mobs, and that means more processing power needed which consequently heats up your processor more. I dont think there is anything DE could do to help you with it.

Make sure the vents on your notebook arent obstructed when playing, if necessary get one of those supports with a cooler blowing straight under it.

43 минуты назад, BiancaRoughfin сказал:

Make sure the vents on your notebook arent obstructed when playing, if necessary get one of those supports with a cooler blowing straight under it.

Already it. But i have some question: why orb vallist not create this temperature from laptop. Why? The vallis is most massive and biggest card of warframe system, but it no have laggs, which have with kuva lich.

Because your issue is mostly caused by entity and not map. Map loads once, Entities continue to spawn and accumulate.

Ever noticed when you are playing some very long Survival/Defense mission as a client and the host starts to lag after some time because the amount of enemies on the map gets too high?