Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Plains of Eidolon - rewarded for bosses I didn't Kill

Sgc45

The first time this happened was earlier this month, i wrote it off as a one-off however it has just happened again.

What: Upon ending a mission on the Planes of Eidolon and loading back into Cetus I was rewarded with a Shard of Eidolon and an unidentified item. Since I got these items seconds before loading into Cetus and getting the Mission Complete screen it would be impossible for me to have "accidentally" killed the bosses which drop those items

Steps: Step one load into Eidolon from the starchart, I loaded in during the day and stayed overnight. While on the plains i did some fishing, used some bait, killed a couple of grineer of no note, killed some of the eidolon vomvalyst with the lures that spawn at their camps and i tranq'd several animals. Once i was satisfied with my time on the plains i headed back to the cetus door and walked in. I believe that night ended while inside the room that loads you back into Cetus from the plains and it was here that I got the shard and eidolon and the unidentified item pop up. The unidentidied item in both cases was an Arcane which only drops, as far as im aware, from Eidolon Teralyst.

Sidenote: im mr6 and i play alone. I couldn't have killed this boss even if i wanted to.