Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within death bug

cup0fcoffee

I'll start by saying that ever since I came back to the game a week ago, the game has been a mess, still fun, but a very messy fun. Like for example initially I kept falling off the map in free roam and other players I played with were having the same problem

Now, after I got tired of dealing with PoE and the Vallis I find a even more frustrating bug in The War Within questlne

1AAB6D7AA256F0B3ACAD524FF1A48159EAD6B4B0

if I die during this thing, after I lose the transference power and whatnot, I get this screen, I cant resurrect, pressing X does nothing, cant click anything, can't exit, I literally have to force shut down the game and restart from last loading screen which wouldnt be such a big deal if at least the game let me skip the cutscenes, I've died twice at the time of this post, first because of a stupid mistake of mine but second because the game - as always - does a terrible job at explaining things and I had no idea how to avoid this little sand crawler thing. Is there any way to revive?

Warframe seemed like a very polished game when I left a few months ago, now it seems like I can't take two steps without being hindered by  bugs and/or egregious design choices

Edited by cup0fcoffee
  • Like 2

this is really terrible ahah, everytime this ravenous maw or something kills me i have to restart the game and do everything again, great job, great job

edit: to make it even better, I cant do anything else in the game until i complete this quest!!! now that's comedy

Edited by cup0fcoffee
  • Like 2