The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

We have an eidolon themed warframe why not a straight up sentient warframe. 

Only Ballas would think, “turn our enemies greatest strength against them”. A warframe that uses sentient technology to adapt to anything the sentient menace can throw at them. Before Ballas and his betrayal, what if he designed a warframe that counters the lotus theme, instead of a sentient made to look like a Tenno, a Tenno made to look like a sentient. A hard counter against the sentient threat.

passive: natural adaptation. For a small window become completely immune to damage once taken.

I'd be interested in a "Master of arms" warframe, one that could switch between three exalted weapons not yet intoduced in the game like say.. A spear? 

Or perhaps a gambler, with dice that alter the tide of battle, applying different effects based on where the number falls?

Ok my Idea for a new warframe due to theming which I've had this idea floating in my head for the past few days I would love to see a new warframe with something similar to the kit gun system or the Cetus zaw building as it is an interesting concept that could be taken further as they could have interchangeable parts that allow you to do different things. I would say that the backstory or what could lead to it is something with Ballas which I don't know much about his back story but I slightly feel bad for the orokin as if you think about it there really aren't that many left and having your species practically wiped out is not really fun. Back on track though you could have it where somebody like maybe a former apprentice of Ballas or a group of surviving orokin that can help you build this new warframe.

image0.jpg?width=400&height=225

This is Pandora, the moon rabbit, the lucky.

Share your bountiful luck with your fellow Tenno, and curse your enemies with the moon's madness, all while hopping nimbly out of danger's way. Run in the moonlight tonight, Tenno.

Some backstory to this concept; it started out with me wanting to make a bunny-themed frame, which led to two themes: rabbits are lucky, and rabbits are associated with the moon. Superstition was also a part of her design, making up her name.

Pandora is designed to be a nimble frame, fast like a rabbit, able to buff her allies and herself with her "luck" and hinder her enemies with "curses". For her grand finale, she draws on the moon's power to unleash a wave of madness.
I wanted to implement the theme of a "moon rabbit", based off the Japanese myths of rabbits pounding mochi on the moon: a creature of elegance, mysticism, and a little bit of madness.
With Lua being a major part of Natah's and the Tenno's backstory and the New War coming up, I thought it would be interesting to have a Warframe that is associated and tied in with Lua and the moon in general. We have a sun-styled Warframe with Wisp, so I thought that she should be a complement to that as well!

Hey hopefully you guys see this (DE) an idea for a new warframe a robotic frame that has 2 mini machine guns on both his shoulders on his hands a blast of energy beam kinda like iron man shoots and a beam blast on his chest you guys can work on how he will look like just robotic looking and sound effects first ability activates those mini machine guns second ability your able to use your hand beams third ability you can spawn 2 clones of him self or if you dont want that spawn 2 of those flying drones the ones you can get axium from fourth ability you get to use your chest beam whit a really cool robotic effect as his chest opens up to let the beam out his chest transforms and opens just an idea crazy maybe but i figured sense you can make a frame that eats enemies why not a robotic frame ? That has everything i just said also thank you for creating an amazing game hope you guys see this thank you for your time.

Nature based warframe Itsudalegi (Elements in Cherokee)

Itsudalegi will be based around the four main elements of nature. Itsudalegi will swap between these elements to dynamically affect Itsudalegi 's kit. Other than the ability to change Itsudalegi's current element. Itsudalegi will boast a damage ability, a self-buff ability, and a heal / group buff ability. Itsudalegi's main role seems like a jack of all trades at first, and Itsudalegi can do this to an extent, but Itsudalegi truly shines as a frame made to stick close to allies and buff them for an even greater affect on enemies. While simple to use Itsudalegi. Combining Itsudalegi's abilities will be difficult to master. 

Passive: Any upgrades to Itsudalegi's Ability Efficiency will be doubled. 

1st Ability: Nature's Path. 

Itsudalegi's abilities can change to one of the four elements of nature. Fire (Heat), Water (Cold), Wind (Slash), or Earth (Impact). The rest of the abilities are affected by the selected path. 

2nd Ability: Nature's Wrath.

Itsudalegi will have one of the following effects based on Itsudalegi's current path. 

Fire - Add a significant amount of heat damage to Itsudalegi's melee attacks. 

Water - Deal significant cold damage to a targeted enemy.

Wind - Absorb all incoming damage to Itsudalegi for a set amount of time and then burst this damage as slash in a small Area of effect.

Earth - Create an aura of rocks around Itsudalegi that deal impact damage to any enemies in proximity of Itsudalegi.

3rd Ability: Nature's Guidance

Itsudalegi will have one of the following effects based on his current path. 

Fire - Increases Health. Drains a small portion of energy while active. Itsudalegi will be unable to change paths until deactivated. 

Water - Increases Ability Duration. Drains a small portion of energy while active. Itsudalegi will be unable to change paths until deactivated. 

Wind - Increases Ability Strength. Drains a small portion of energy while active. Itsudalegi will be unable to change paths until deactivated. 

Earth - Add a flat damage reduction for a set amount of time. This damage reduction will not stack with adaptation. Drains a small portion of energy while active. Itsudalegi will be unable to change paths until deactivated. 

4th Ability: Nature's Grace

Itsudalegi will have one of the following effects based on his current path. 

Fire - Add a a small amount of health regeneration to those in very small area around Itsudalegi. This abilities length is based on Ability Duration. This also affects Itsudalegi.

Water - Add a a small amount of bonus shields to those in very small area around Itsudalegi. This abilities length is based on Ability Duration. This also affects Itsudalegi.

Wind - Increases Ability Strength of selected ally. This abilities length is based on Ability Duration. This cannot directly affect the Itsudalegi that casts it. 

Earth - Increases armor of selected ally. This abilities length is based on Ability Duration. This cannot directly affect the Itsudalegi that casts it. 

Archived