Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

We should have a frame that is entirely RNG based and call it Warframe-frame.

P.S. My post is not constructive, I'm sorry.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 20

Well, we Have a Warframe Based on Anti-Matter, so What About A Warframe Based on Dark Matter. They could be from the deep wretches of space, harnessing the power that give a black hole its dangerous properties. A Warframe that can Harness the power of a Black Hole would be neat.

• Like 23

I can't draw but I can think of a theme that would be loved by everyone! And I saw an artwork in this article! And this new waframe theme is: DEADPOOL! Come on anyone who saw that red colored warframe with 2 pistols in his hands could remind you something 😉

Edited by DeathMamba95
  • Like 2
il y a 1 minute, BigCupOfBeans a dit :

Well, we Have a Warframe Based on Anti-Matter, so What About A Warframe Based on Dark Matter. They could be from the deep wretches of space, harnessing the power that give a black hole its dangerous properties. A Warframe that can Harness the power of a Black Hole would be neat.

Do you know limbo?

• Like 12

I quoted someone else in reply but I'm adding here: Slime based Warframe who casts by using their own mass, thus using their health. Corrosive and toxin based damage primarily, sapping health in areas of effect where they have cast.

• Like 27