[DE]Helen

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

I love nova so I'm happy bout this. Alot of things from Rahatelius' concept checkup series may end up here

• Like 16

This is awesome news! It would be really cool to see an arachnid themed Frame, based off of spiders and scorpions 🙂

• Like 34

Posted (edited)

We should have a frame that is entirely RNG based and call it Warframe-frame.

P.S. My post is not constructive, I'm sorry.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 20

I have an idea, the fish-frame wich could swim without archwing, or explore water on eidolon, it could introduce new things in eidolon or fortuna...

• Like 13

Gerade eben schrieb NewmakerBlue:

Arachnid themed warframe that can web enemies and deal life-leech

Khora is your friend, try it out 🙂

• Like 11

Well, we Have a Warframe Based on Anti-Matter, so What About A Warframe Based on Dark Matter. They could be from the deep wretches of space, harnessing the power that give a black hole its dangerous properties. A Warframe that can Harness the power of a Black Hole would be neat.

• Like 21

Posted (edited)

I can't draw but I can think of a theme that would be loved by everyone! And I saw an artwork in this article! And this new waframe theme is: DEADPOOL! Come on anyone who saw that red colored warframe with 2 pistols in his hands could remind you something 😉

Edited by DeathMamba95
  • Like 2

A dedicated sniper/sniping frame, something that rewards accuracy and long distance kills

• Like 17

il y a 1 minute, BigCupOfBeans a dit :

Well, we Have a Warframe Based on Anti-Matter, so What About A Warframe Based on Dark Matter. They could be from the deep wretches of space, harnessing the power that give a black hole its dangerous properties. A Warframe that can Harness the power of a Black Hole would be neat.

Do you know limbo?

• Like 10

for sure a "beastmaster" kind of thing.

not a beastmaster per say but just someone that has multiple pet slots instead of one (non sentinel for simplicity's sake)

• Like 14

I quoted someone else in reply but I'm adding here: Slime based Warframe who casts by using their own mass, thus using their health. Corrosive and toxin based damage primarily, sapping health in areas of effect where they have cast.

• Like 24