Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

Insane!!!

i wish we had time for another ability.

i was thinking about the claptrap skill on Borderlands the pre sequel.

Its like full random and he use skills from others vault hunters!!!

imagine the broken wf using some random skills from other WF... i mean, you will always use the 4th ability only and you can use some color like chroma to decide wich skills it will be using...

Blue = Volt, banshee, frost and excalibu skills

Red= Ember, Inaros, vauban...

and so on...

On 2020-05-30 at 3:52 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I don`t understand, why not just tell us who won and what the abilities are? at least you telling will give use something to look forward to and we could have fun contemplating how the abilities will work in game situations, then we will say to our self "I can`t wait to see the abilities in action". Keeping this from us is not necessary. 

Geez have some patience, people don't know what reveals are anymore

On 2020-05-29 at 11:52 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I don`t understand, why not just tell us who won and what the abilities are? at least you telling will give use something to look forward to and we could have fun contemplating how the abilities will work in game situations, then we will say to our self "I can`t wait to see the abilities in action". Keeping this from us is not necessary. 

They're probably going to tinker with them if the abilities don't end up working out, and so if they release it now people are going to feel lied to during Tennocon.

• 2 weeks later...

A warframe who's can build a gun turret(skill 1), and skill 4 is something like wisp skill 4 but is buffing allies like adding % of multiple shot or fire rate something like that and also can channeling to the turret(skill 1) also. skill 2 maybe is something like change the turret gun from machine gun to rocket or beam maybe? skill 3 then is like vauban tesla link. the theme of this warframe is like turret engineer.

• 2 weeks later...

DOMy warframe idea. Name shadow. Passive for all enemy's consumed by the shadows shadow gets a buff from bonus health speed or damage abilities: (ability names not included) shadow releases dark pellets thar home in on the enemy upon killing an enemy with these pellets orbiting them that enemy will instead be consumed by the shadows. Shadow unleashes a dark ball of havoc that will float around and suck in all enemy's consuming them by the shadows. Shadow dashes himself forward with emense speed. Shadow turns into a shadow for which cannot be killed or seen and his bonuses of all enemy's consumed by shadows gets doubled.

To get his blueprint you have to complete a new quest called path of shadows which is unlock able upon completing chains of harrow. You will occasionally find dark soldiers in any mission on the derelict which or tough enemy's that can buff all nearby infested and killing these dark soldiers give you a chance for the chassis blueprint. For the systems you will have to do 15 or higher waves of defence on the kuva fortress for a chance to get systems blueprint. You can obtain the near optics blueprint randomly from doing disruption missions on any planet.

I'm sorry if this is no good I'm just a kid

• 1 month later...

Archived