Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

@caplimus

Nice, a CBT vet. Welcome back :)

Oks lang kung noob, there are lots of people in the clan who can help you progress in this game, just ask in our clan chat. :)

I'll send you an invite in a few minutes.

IGN: josephl12

SteamID: josephj12

I am new to this game and i find it interesting. My friend told me to join the this clan because we are all, if not mostly, Filipino and this would help me to build other warframes. Thank you in advance if you would accept me here. :)

My name is Rhygaer. Rank 5, recently started playing again. Pretty cool guy to hang out with, no stress. Reason for joining: I have I friend here, Shunkatsu, and he wants me to join.

That's about it. Hope you consider me!

@Rhygaer

GNAAHH sent you an invite.

Reminders:

1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefter!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Herrrrrooooo, I'm nekrovex and I came back to warframe after the patch with the nikana came out. Been waiting for a long time for such a sword in warframe haha. Also I'm friends with some clan members already, namely shunkatsu. May I please join this clan? :D

@Rhygaer

Invite sent

@Nekrovex

I'm not in-game ATM, kain muna ako. I'll send you an invite in a few minutes (if JemmaB or someone didn't invite you already)

Reminder lang: if you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it first.

IGN: ricardoraphael
SteamID: ricardoraphael

A little introduction about yourself: Hi, I'm 22 y.o., lives in Manila. I started playing Warframe 2-3months ago, and currently ranked 5.

Reason for joining: Honestly, the clan items. Hehe. Pero syempre para din maka-sali sa isang PH-based warframe community. Para din maka-meet ng mga fellow pinoy Warframe players, at maka-sali sa mga Warframe discussions. Nakakalungkot din yung palagi na lang mag-isa or hindi mo kilala yung mga kasama mo. At gusto ko din makatulong sa clan!

Join Steam Community Group: DONE! :D

@ricardoraphael

I'll send you a clan invite in a few minutes.

Reminders:

1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be griefter!
Edited by GNAAHH

Guest killine

1. killine

2. killine01

3. dont need to

4. i like to play video games mastery rank 13

5. need a local pinoy clan

@killine

I already shut down my gaming PC (I have to sleep), so I'll have to send you an invite later in 6-8 hours. You could PM our warlord JemmaB, leader BoundByBlood, or maybe Qnov or tojo01 for an earlier invite (tell them you already made an introduction in this thread).

Update: It says you are already in a clan. If you want to join this one, you have to leave your current one.

Edited by GNAAHH

Hello guys!

Got some excellent news; I've talked with our very talented clan mate tojo01 if he is willing to tweak our current emblem.

Well he was very happy to do so (below are screens of his enhanced emblems,) hope to hear your opinion guys.

Cheers!

3 point design

3pt1copy.png

3pt2copy.png

3pt3copy.png

3pt4copy.png

3pt5copy.png

Full emblem

1full.png

2full.png

3full.png

4full.png

5full.png

I personally liked 4th (3pt) & 1st (full). :-D

Edited by JEmmaB

I personally liked 4th (3pt) & 1st (full). :-D

I agree, the Lotus symbol is more prominent on the 4th (3pt.) and the 1st's (full) colors are much brighter compared to the 2nd (full). Mas pansin, kumbaga :)

All in all, these are very nice designs. tojo01, you have talent bro :)

3pt4copy.png

@tojo01

Bro, above is design I liked the most; couple thoughts below:

1. Is it possible to place the 3 stars inside the circle, no problem if you make the a little smaller. :-)

2. Use a darker outline on the stars to make them more visible.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Cheers!

Edited by JEmmaB

Repost ko lang, a few guidelines and reminders:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/117316-warframe-philippines-clan/#entry1370490

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.)

So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join.

Reminders:

1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefter!

IGN: RieCa

SteamID: RavenLPS

(Yeah_Baby!!)

Hi! I'm Manny and I'm from L.A. California. I'm fairly new to this game. I found out about the game a couple of days ago and just got hooked when I started it. I'm a pretty  chill gamer, but I can be competitive too. 

One of the reason why I'd like to join this clan is to be a part of a group will not only provide me company while playing, but also help me to get a better understanding of the game. Another reason is that it's more fun when you're playing in a group. 

I checked out your steam group too; cool! Hopefully there's a spot for me in your clan. Thanks! :D