Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Torture, Terrorism, And Manslaughter

AnonCat

1.) Not so, since you already conceded that denying a cure to the Grineer also affects their civilians ;-)

2.) Even the game states that infestation as a term applies to both the disease and its victims. Maybe you should actually use specific language rather than vague terms.

3.) And the Tenno are currently breeding new forms of infested, so the way to stop out of control weapons is to... make more of them? And again, I'm not seeing how this makes it morally peachy to rip parts of out diseased victims :-P

And no matter how many times you try to dress it up, most of us learned pretty early on that two wrongs don't make a right. If one side does evil stuff, you can't really claim the moral high ground by doing stuff just as evil or worse.

4.) Plenty, since current Warframes also use components manufactured by the Grineer (ferrite and alloy plate) and Corpus (polymer bundles and control modules) - entities which didn't exist until after the Orokin were gone. As noted, the original frames may well predate the Infested (meaning they wouldn't have even been available to harvest parts from).

1. Never did, btw, do you have an proof that there is a civilian Grineer population?

2. Incorrect, the disease itself is called the Technocyte plague. This is simply you screwing around. 

3. Who says they are new forms? The Warframes are made from TC so there is a safe use for the TC. These weapons are some examples.

And I need to get an explanation with a clear definition why taking parts from things you are destroying anyway bad.

4.Where is this all this info coming from? Where are the dates. Do you know that Ferrite exist now, right? 

1. Never did, btw, do you have an proof that there is a civilian Grineer population?

2. Incorrect, the disease itself is called the Technocyte plague. This is simply you screwing around. 

3. Who says they are new forms? The Warframes are made from TC so there is a safe use for the TC. These weapons are some examples.

And I need to get an explanation with a clear definition why taking parts from things you are destroying anyway bad.

4.Where is this all this info coming from? Where are the dates. Do you know that Ferrite exist now, right? 

1.) False, you acknowledged as much when I pointed out the obvious fact that members of the population have to be engaged in little things like food production, medical services, manufacture, etc.

2.) Likewise false. From the very first line of the lore itself on Infestation: "Infestation describes both a disease and its victims". :-)

3.) The fact that they didn't exist prior, for one. They were clearly pegged as infested by DE, and the description of the Embolist itself pegs it as a living weapon - the Tenno breed new forms of infested, QED.

4.) Which isn't the same Ferrite manufactured by the Grineer, which is obvious according its description. Note the first line of your article - Ferrite ingame is pegged by its description as alloy pellets (which precludes them from being pure iron, since alloys are a blend of more than one metallic element).

Both ingame Ferrite and Alloy Plates are manufactured by the Grineer Empire. Likewise for the Corpus and the parts they manufacture, neither entity existed until the Orokin (the original frame builders) were gone. Hell, it's the whole basis of Corpus Soceity, they're a glorified Cargo Cult.

There's also the fact that the Grineer have been cloning "for centuries" according to Lotus, whereas she pegs the age of the Orokin Derelict inhabited by Golem/Lephantis as "millenia-old". It becomes even more clear when one makes the obvious connection that "The Collapse" mentioned in the lore refers to the Post-Orokin Empire period, the Grineer specifically arose afterwards. :-P

Edited by Taranis49

Not really relevant as to what some factions of the Grineer think, the Grineer do kill/sell Tenno... and enslaving Tenno is not an improvement.

When discussing lore its always relevant to make sure everything is canonical especially when we don't know what the official policy is as laid out by the twin queens.  Also, what if we're we are all a bunch of horrible war criminals guilty of genocide and stuff who were locked away in cryo and the grineer are just trying to protect themselves while Vor is merely trying to rehabilitate us :3

1.) False, you acknowledged as much when I pointed out the obvious fact that members of the population have to be engaged in little things like food production, medical services, manufacture, etc.

Incorrect, all i did is ask what would a civilian population have to do with the argument because you did not clarify what you meant to say.

You now need to proof that there is a civilian population, that they are suffering from said ailment, and that Regor is actually helping them at all.

2.) Likewise false. From the very first line of the lore itself on Infestation: "Infestation describes both a disease and its victims". :-)

Would you mind, you know, showing this?

Cause everyone know that the TC virus is the actual plague.

You are obviously uninformed on lore which explains your post.

3.) The fact that they didn't exist prior, for one. They were clearly pegged as infested by DE, and the description of the Embolist itself pegs it as a living weapon - the Tenno breed new forms of infested, QED.

How do you know that they didnt exist prior in the game world?

The Warframe are infested weapons, btw, another bit that you did not seem to know.

4.) Which isn't the same Ferrite manufactured by the Grineer, which is obvious according its description. Note the first line of your article - Ferrite ingame is pegged by its description as alloy pellets (which precludes them from being pure iron, since alloys are a blend of more than one metallic element).

Both ingame Ferrite and Alloy Plates are manufactured by the Grineer Empire. Likewise for the Corpus and the parts they manufacture, neither entity existed until the Orokin (the original frame builders) were gone. Hell, it's the whole basis of Corpus Soceity, they're a glorified Cargo Cult.

There's also the fact that the Grineer have been cloning "for centuries" according to Lotus, whereas she pegs the age of the Orokin Derelict inhabited by Golem/Lephantis as "millenia-old". It becomes even more clear when one makes the obvious connection that "The Collapse" mentioned in the lore refers to the Post-Orokin Empire period, the Grineer specifically arose afterwards. :-P

LOL! Let me get this straight.... you are saying that iron did not exist prior to the Grineer manufacturing it.

Do you know what manufacturing means?

AHAHAH! Seriously, now this is just stupid funny.

Incorrect, all i did is ask what would a civilian population have to do with the argument because you did not clarify what you meant to say.

You now need to proof that there is a civilian population, that they are suffering from said ailment, and that Regor is actually helping them at all.

Would you mind, you know, showing this?

Cause everyone know that the TC virus is the actual plague.

You are obviously uninformed on lore which explains your post.

How do you know that they didnt exist prior in the game world?

The Warframe are infested weapons, btw, another bit that you did not seem to know.

LOL! Let me get this straight.... you are saying that iron did not exist prior to the Grineer manufacturing it.

Do you know what manufacturing means?

AHAHAH! Seriously, now this is just stupid funny.

1.) Because of the simple fact that somebody has to produce food, provide medical services, etc. Again, you didn't even try disputing this, kinda late to try now. ;-)

2.) Dishonesty is very unbecoming, you know - the line I quoted? It's verbatim from the Infested Lore tab, it's the very first line. Incidentally, the wiki says the same thing:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Infested/Lore_Tab - Infestation refers to both the disease and its victims.

This is very easily verified too, that you're blatantly lying about something that is so easy to check is really kinda bad. :-/

3.) The fact they don't match any other infested organism seen until the Tenno produced them, for one. Hell, neither the Synapse or Embolist even have usable appendages. Further, Burden of Proof always lies with the person making a positive claim, you know. :-)

And again, I'd like to see you prove that - using infested components /= infested weapon. Nice attempt at a Non Sequitor though. And of course, to get back to the issue of morality, I'd blame the people (e.g. Tenno) that rip the parts out of sick people to build frames more than the people just trying to use the frames (particularly since it's clear that the Grineer/Corpus don't even understand Warframes).

4.) If you're going to make Strawmen, atleast make good ones - Grineer Ferrite's described as being alloy pellets, that excludes it from being pure iron (i.e. IRL ferrite) due to the simple fact that by definition alloys are a mixture of more than one metal.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alloy. Why you'd be dishonest about such a simple concept is kinda beyond me. Particularly since it's not even a particularly big part of the "Tenno rip parts out of sick people to make stuff" point :-P

Edited by Taranis49

1.) Because of the simple fact that somebody has to produce food, provide medical services, etc. Again, you didn't even try disputing this, kinda late to try now. ;-)

That somebody could be anything in this world, could be robots, the Grineer employ robots.

And i disputed the civilian angle from the start, guy.

2.) Dishonesty is very unbecoming, you know

Yes, it is. Thanks for letting us know.

- the line I quoted? It's verbatim from the Infested Lore tab, it's the very first line. Incidentally, the wiki says the same thing:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Infested/Lore_Tab - Infestation refers to both the disease and its victims.

Did read the second line of your proof?

There is no cure for the disease.

So if this is what you where thinking when you said i could be referring to the Tenno curing the disease you were being very dishonest and you have also been lying for a long time. 

That's no good, my man, that's no good.

This is very easily verified too, that you're blatantly lying about something that is so easy to check is really kinda bad. :-/

What did i lie about?

3.) The fact they don't match any other infested organism seen until the Tenno produced them, for one. Hell, neither the Synapse or Embolist even have usable appendages. Further, Burden of Proof always lies with the person making a positive claim, you know. :-)

The player not seeing them until they are implemented doesnt state it's the same in the world.

You know this, dont be dishonest. The Ancients were changed to look totally different so with your line of thought these Ancients are new Ancients when, in fact, everyone knows they are not.

So, yes, the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim.

You need to proof this is the very first time these things have been seen in the game world history.

And again, I'd like to see you prove that - using infested components /= infested weapon. Nice attempt at a Non Sequitor though. And of course, to get back to the issue of morality, I'd blame the people (e.g. Tenno) that rip the parts out of sick people to build frames more than the people just trying to use the frames (particularly since it's clear that the Grineer/Corpus don't even understand Warframes).

I've been asking for a bit for you to explain what exactly is the problem of using parts from a weapon without cure going wild around the solar system.

And how to do the Corpus and Grineer get off in your eyes because they havent finalized their testing?

Huh?

So as long as you havent figured out a use what you are researching you can go on using parts?

4.) If you're going to make Strawmen, atleast make good ones - Grineer Ferrite's described as being alloy pellets, that excludes it from being pure iron (i.e. IRL ferrite) due to the simple fact that by definition alloys are a mixture of more than one metal.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alloy. Why you'd be dishonest about such a simple concept is kinda beyond me. Particularly since it's not even a particularly big part of the "Tenno rip parts out of sick people to make stuff" point :-P

You need to stop hopping the fence here about which side you are on.

New things added means they are brand new in the game world too!

There mus be civilians because civilians are needed.

Either we discuss the game world as an actual living world, or we discuss how stuff in the world are/arent possible based outside the game stuff