Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox (Prime) composite form = start form

Pertev

I just get Equinox Prime and was excited to finally switch between those three forms. Started my first mission with her, playing with her Metamorphosis ability, saw that you can only switch between day and night form and assumed that you only start the mission in the composite form.  But when I started my second mission with she stayed in day or night from. And I was be like "hold up" that feels a bit wrong. She is only in her composite form when in Relais, Cetus, Fortuna or Orpiter.
But then the bigger shock came, when I entered photora mode, where I thought, "Maybe Equinox only show herself in composite form in the photora mode, because she looks beautiful in her composite form." BUT....... She stayed in day or night form even in photora mode 3bkcig.jpg

This feels now SOOOOO wrong!

Edited by Pertev

4 hours ago, Pertev said:

She is only in her composite form when in Relais, Cetus, Fortuna or Orpite

I think it's because the "composite form" is only used when players use Equinox in a non combat type missons like you mentioned. Probably it's because Equinox has different ability behaviors for each mode(day/night), meanwhile the "composite form" is a fusion of both.

If you want the "composite mode" to be usable in any mission, DE has to attach the ability to the "composite mode" just to transform between 3 modes. So, unless the "composite mode" has another set of ability behavior which is completely different from day and night mode, the "composite mode" is useless in combat type mission. Therefore, the "composite mode" is used only in non-combat mission and can only do basic movements.

• Like 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Alvengerz:

I think it's because the "composite form" is only used when players use Equinox in a non combat type missons like you mentioned. Probably it's because Equinox has different ability behaviors for each mode(day/night), meanwhile the "composite form" is a fusion of both.

If you want the "composite mode" to be usable in any mission, DE has to attach the ability to the "composite mode" just to transform between 3 modes. So, unless the "composite mode" has another set of ability behavior which is completely different from day and night mode, the "composite mode" is useless in combat type mission. Therefore, the "composite mode" is used only in non-combat mission and can only do basic movements.

I think it would be nice for everyone if she gets a little rework where you can use the composite form in battle with the abilities in balance of each day and night form. As an example 

Metamorphosis - To switch from day or night from back to composite form you need to press ability 1 for more then 1 second. 

Rest & Rage - It is a blocked ability in composite form, since I don't know what could be in between rest and rage.

Pacify & Provoke - The abilities strange form day and night form are used a the same time but reduce by 25-50 percent effects/strength.

Mend & Maim - Same as in "Pacify & Provoke". The abilities strange form day and night form are used a the same time but reduce by 25-50 percent effects/strength.

And that, Ninjas, is what I understand under the philosophy of Yin & Yang.

Edit: The ability "Rest and Rage" in composite form could distract enemy, just like when the get status hit by  radioactivity. 😄 

Edited by Pertev

il y a une heure, Pertev a dit :

I think it would be nice for everyone if she gets a little rework where you can use the composite form in battle with the abilities in balance of each day and night form. As an example 

Metamorphosis - To switch from day or night from back to composite form you need to press ability 1 for more then 1 second. 

Rest & Rage - It is a blocked ability in composite form, since I don't know what could be in between rest and rage.

Pacify & Provoke - The abilities strange form day and night form are used a the same time but reduce by 25-50 percent effects/strength.

Mend & Maim - Same as in "Pacify & Provoke". The abilities strange form day and night form are used a the same time but reduce by 25-50 percent effects/strength.

And that, Ninjas, is what I understand under the philosophy of Yin & Yang.

Edit: The ability "Rest and Rage" in composite form could distract enemy, just like when the get status hit by  radioactivity. 😄 

No, she doesn't need a rework because you misunderstood how she was for years. DE's plate is full enough already to worry about such menial things.

• Like 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Fallen77:

No, she doesn't need a rework because you misunderstood how she was for years. DE's plate is full enough already to worry about such menial things.

then no rework, but let equinox always start in her composite form in missions.

Especially in Photora Mode she is so wasted. 

Or add the "press more the one second to switch to composite form" button. Somehow like Ivara with her first ability.

Also your enunciation is pretty dreadful 😠 I don't like it.

Edited by Pertev

Il y a 9 heures, Pertev a dit :

then no rework, but let equinox always start in her composite form in missions.

Especially in Photora Mode she is so wasted. 

Or add the "press more the one second to switch to composite form" button. Somehow like Ivara with her first ability.

Also your enunciation is pretty dreadful 😠 I don't like it.

Composite form has no ability, thus no.

Simple as that

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Fallen77:

Composite form has no ability, thus no.

Simple as that

Composite Form in Photora Mode. Without contradiction. An infallible argument!

I recommend you not to contradict with this!

Edited by Pertev

Il y a 19 heures, Pertev a dit :

Composite Form in Photora Mode. Without contradiction. An infallible argument!

I recommend you not to contradict with this!

This is the first time you are talking strictly about captura, before you were speaking of start of every mission, which would be ludicrous.

And even for captura, it would divert DE's already spread out attention so that you can make a wallpaper... I'd rather have them focus on scarlet spear and deadlock protocol.

I contradict whatever I feel like when I see a good reason to. That's the entire point of discussing on the forum. Write a book if you want a one-sided conversation.

Am 13.3.2020 um 11:53 schrieb Fallen77:

This is the first time you are talking strictly about captura, before you were speaking of start of every mission, which would be ludicrous.

And even for captura, it would divert DE's already spread out attention so that you can make a wallpaper... I'd rather have them focus on scarlet spear and deadlock protocol.

I contradict whatever I feel like when I see a good reason to. That's the entire point of discussing on the forum. Write a book if you want a one-sided conversation.

😞I don't like this where this is going. ☹️Your lack of empathy as lead this conversation to a conflict. 😐🙂Maybe I should have used more emojis, but I doubt 🙁 that you would have understand me, so prove my that I am wrong this, where I would feel happy in that case, while I use emoji right now, to lead this conversation to a happier end. 😩Or simple don't understand your intention, because of my imperfect English knowledge and also I don't see you facial expressions, which are necessary for a wise conversation. But you're talking about an one-sided conversion, 😣 when you are the one who is actually doing it with the proof, by telling me, that you contradict whatever you feel like when you see a good reason to something. 😠That is the nature of a narcissist. 

*sigh* 😩

Anyway. I really don't want to blame you. I just want to be peaceful with everyone and talk about my wishes without getting finished, just because I have a wish and an opinion.

Hope you understand 😉 and make it peacefully 😇.

Il y a 1 heure, Pertev a dit :

😞I don't like this where this is going. ☹️Your lack of empathy as lead this conversation to a conflict. 😐🙂Maybe I should have used more emojis, but I doubt 🙁 that you would have understand me, so prove my that I am wrong this, where I would feel happy in that case, while I use emoji right now, to lead this conversation to a happier end. 😩Or simple don't understand your intention, because of my imperfect English knowledge and also I don't see you facial expressions, which are necessary for a wise conversation. But you're talking about an one-sided conversion, 😣 when you are the one who is actually doing it with the proof, by telling me, that you contradict whatever you feel like when you see a good reason to something. 😠That is the nature of a narcissist. 

*sigh* 😩

Anyway. I really don't want to blame you. I just want to be peaceful with everyone and talk about my wishes without getting finished, just because I have a wish and an opinion.

Hope you understand 😉 and make it peacefully 😇.

No, I don't want conflict. But if I disagree with you, it's not going to sound nice all the time. If I think some change you are asking for is useless or unnecessary, I don't have much other way to say it.

We can disagree and still have a conversation. But when you ask me not to contradict you, that's the definition of asking for a one-sided conversation.

If I have a good reason to disagree, and act on it, it's not narcissism, it's just discussing within the rules of the forum. If someone is asking for something that I think would slow down the game development for too little gain, it's my right to share my opinion and reasons for it, to hopefully show the devs that not all the community thinks like you. Again, that's why the forum exists.

I don't have anything to add to my original argument. We can simply agree to disagree.

If you were french, I'd be happy to clarify. I don't know any other language tho. Maybe try putting my post into Google translate or whatever if you're in doubt.

But yeah, I did not have any animosity toward you at any point.

• Like 1