Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems of players from Railjack missions

AkayaSeina

I dont know is it just me or what ,there are always trollers in railjack mission that like to steal pilot or afk all the time ,some just spray accetlra on the window to disturb your vision if you dont let them pilot ,some took the pilot and mess around with the railjack and not doing objectives and the host cant do anything about it ,some can even choose to nagivate the railjack even the host doesnt want to and getting forced to go anywhere they want , a kick option is needed 

Edited by AkayaSeina
  • Like 1

At least your trolls know HOW to pilot. I just had two runs where no one other than me even left the ship.

And another where the owner of the ship asked us how to even get into the pilot seat. No... I'm not exaggerating, no matter how much I wish I was. That was somehow in veil proxima, so there really was no excuse.

Edited by Riger82

Something to help them find a party where they get to be pilot is needed. ...They might even be a good pilot, or think you're a terrible nightmare of a pilot that needs to be stopped. Whatever the case, you guys aren't finding working parties from the start.

Matchmaking is bereft of features to solve this problem before it starts, which is Solely where I put the responsibility to resolve it.. not in the hands of spiteful players.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Something to help them find a party where they get to be pilot is needed. ...They might even be a good pilot, or think you're a terrible nightmare of a pilot that needs to be stopped. Whatever the case, you guys aren't finding working parties from the start.

Matchmaking is bereft of features to solve this problem before it starts, which is Solely where I put the responsibility to resolve it.. not in the hands of spiteful players.

well i got not friends to play with me xD do you want to be my friend? its okay if railjack mission can be completed on my own but railjack mission got different roles and its not really possible to get everything done by myself (for me at least) , there are something you have to know , people that try to take the pilot is not as good as you think or me being a bad pilot ,are you going to let some strangers with low pilot intrinsic to take the pilot role when you know they are just going to mess around and not doing objectives? if they wanted to be pilot ,host the mission then , if they wanted to have fun with railjack ,go to free flight then , im doing mission and they came to help me fail my objectives ,what about afks? 

Just now, AkayaSeina said:

well i got not friends to play with me xD do you want to be my friend? its okay if railjack mission can be completed on my own but railjack mission got different roles and its not really possible to get everything done by myself (for me at least) , there are something you have to know , people that try to take the pilot is not as good as you think or me being a bad pilot ,are you going to let some strangers with low pilot intrinsic to take the pilot role when you know they are just going to mess around and not doing objectives? if they wanted to be pilot ,host the mission then , if they wanted to have fun with railjack ,go to free flight then , im doing mission and they came to help me fail my objectives ,what about afks? 

I can't know what quality of pilot they are, but that's not the point.

Something you fundamentally expect, and something they fundamentally expect, clashes in game.
Could it be that either you or they are rigid in their thinking, judgemental, controlling? I cannot know.
What I do know, is you want to find a game where players are ok with you piloting, and everything should go fine.
Likewise, they are looking for the same thing.. where they get to pilot, and everything is fine.

There should be some method of matchmaking to simplify the process of players calling dibs on roles.
DE may be hoping we'll learn to compromise, but I think they might have drastically over-estimated the capacity of 16-25 year olds to do that.
AFKs also, should be a designation set early on.

I've been shopping this idea around in the forums for Months, every time I see this very conflict...
Players are needing a peaceful means of setting some boundaries that they require to appreciate a mission and be respectful to team mates.
A profile to help find you stronger matches of like-minded individuals, should you find you're needing that in order to enjoy your time on Warframe.

Some people seriously need there to be tight AFK, skill, and other standards of intent. Some people are chill instead, and want the room for other players to be able to go get a drink if they need without there being pressure of losing. Others in between. Do you want someone to play Shawzin in the middle of a firefight? I do. You may not.. and you may never, and I may always welcome that.. and those sorts of things should be inherent of the matchmaking experience we are trying to find.

3 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

I can't know what quality of pilot they are, but that's not the point.

Something you fundamentally expect, and something they fundamentally expect, clashes in game.
Could it be that either you or they are rigid in their thinking, judgemental, controlling? I cannot know.
What I do know, is you want to find a game where players are ok with you piloting, and everything should go fine.
Likewise, they are looking for the same thing.. where they get to pilot, and everything is fine.

There should be some method of matchmaking to simplify the process of players calling dibs on roles.
DE may be hoping we'll learn to compromise, but I think they might have drastically over-estimated the capacity of 16-25 year olds to do that.
AFKs also, should be a designation set early on.

I've been shopping this idea around in the forums for Months, every time I see this very conflict...
Players are needing a peaceful means of setting some boundaries that they require to appreciate a mission and be respectful to team mates.
A profile to help find you stronger matches of like-minded individuals, should you find you're needing that in order to enjoy your time on Warframe.

Some people seriously need there to be tight AFK, skill, and other standards of intent. Some people are chill instead, and want the room for other players to be able to go get a drink if they need without there being pressure of losing. Others in between. Do you want someone to play Shawzin in the middle of a firefight? I do. You may not.. and you may never, and I may always welcome that.. and those sorts of things should be inherent of the matchmaking experience we are trying to find.

how do i even know they are not okay with me being a pilot when they dont even tell you , your not going to tell me spraying acceltra on my window is the way to tell me right? , afk? Shawzin? im ok with that ,what are you talking about , at least they are doing something , they are not afk , what happen to me is that they are not even moving , just stand there and wait for the rewards

5 minutes ago, AkayaSeina said:

how do i even know they are not okay with me being a pilot when they dont even tell you , your not going to tell me spraying acceltra on my window is the way to tell me right? , afk? Shawzin? im ok with that ,what are you talking about , at least they are doing something , they are not afk , what happen to me is that they are not even moving , just stand there and wait for the rewards

The main reason people want to kick others is they took a role or their conduct (obnoxious/afk).
That's why I mentioned it.

Yes, spraying an Acceltra on your window is an obnoxious way of telling you to stop piloting so that they can.
Why did they feel it necessary? Because they were super hyper serious about being a pilot, and probably thought they'd do a better job for whatever reason.

That whole conflict is avoided if you Can dibs a role, and players can agree on it.

Technically, we can do that now through doing our own networking in Matchmaking... but what if it was more automatic and turn key?
(You didn't recruit a party that said it was cool for you to be the only pilot... you needed that option to be automatic in order for things to go smoothly.)
"When I start a Railjack game, I want to be pilot. I need a match that needs a pilot, or I don't want to play."
Sound reasonable?

Edited by kapn655321