Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You've pruned the pointless rewards from missions, could you do the same for daily logging.

TheArcSet

You mean, me getting bundles of 12x fieldron samples, after having played literally thousands of hours, isn't a good daily login? =P
Times like that I'd like to tell Darvo, "listen mate, keep em.. if you feel they're this important, you obviously need them more than I do."

Also, might want to post that Here:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kapn655321 said:

You mean, me getting bundles of 12x fieldron samples, after having played literally thousands of hours, isn't a good daily login? =P
Times like that I'd like to tell Darvo, "listen mate, keep em.. if you feel they're this important, you obviously need them more than I do."

Also, might want to post that Here:

🙂 Thanks I suppose that is rather related.

1 minute ago, zioxei said:

Oh gee how great. I can get 15 fieldron samples instead of 10!

By the time rewards scale up to an OK level you won't even need them anymore.

Truth. Bonuses like boosters get me to play longer. I really am a sucker for those.
Traces would benefit my plans for that day/week.. especially if I had to spend them else waste them.
(Darvo: "Tenno, I have something for you, but you need to make room if possible." Similar to Riven mods being over capacity.)

Maybe add mod drop chance boosters to the table...
~10 Fieldron samples should go to the newbies that need em'.

Maybe even an option for, "Decline this item, and it will be added to another random Tenno's drops."
Receive a 1 hr boost or something in return.