Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Vaults Is A Perm Addon To The Game.

SJunior

And that's just what I was thinking. I tried to feedback the same to Excalibur that morning, but when I walked into his room I found him lying on his back upon his cryobed, sleeping like a log. What struck me at that time was that strange bulge I saw protruding from his body. It looked as though the horn upon his head had decided to pretend to be a codpiece, and reattach itself to where codpieces generally went. It so resembled a sturdy young sapling growing tall and upright to meet the sun, which it would never reach. It was intriguing, but highly disturbing, and though I wanted to step quietly over to investigate, I found myself tiptoeing backwards out of his room.

I shared my experience with my good friend Councillor Vay Hek when we met for lunch that evening. At this time, I would like to address my fellow Tenno's inquiries about how Vay Hek the man himself had managed to attain his manliness. It turns out that he is a connoisseur of Infested Charger steaks, which according to a Corpus-circulated medical report has been proven by research to enhance masculinity and potency. Councillor Vay Hek showed great interest in my story, and proceeded to relate his own experience to me over our lunch of Grineer Pancakes and Void CooKeys. Just the week before, he had gotten up early in the morning and headed over to the room of one of his favourite Grineer Scorpion concubines for a surprise visit. When he opened the door, he had found her in a similar position as I had found Excalibur in that morning, and also with a similar phenomenon taking place in her pelvic armour. Looking at his weathered face, I observed that the reciting of his recount had left him a little shaken. Deciding not to probe into the matter, the pair of us administered a Jimmy Unrustler to each other before saying our goodbyes for the day. I don't know why, but it seems that our little chat has been another bonding experience between the both of us. Sometimes I wonder if I should tell him how I really feel, but courage fails me each time I try to look at him in the eye. It seems that I need to tell my clan a few things. It's been bothering me non-stop, whether I'm on the field, in the Conclave or back at base. Vay Hek, the feels... they're killing me inside.

Oh and Vay Hek beat me at Space Tennis. He has a huge advantage with two backup clones on his team.

On topic: I'd like to be rewarded for hard work, so good to know. As long as equipping the keys don't give like energy drain or lower movement speed or something.
Edited by Amistyrja

And that's just what I was thinking. I tried to feedback the same to Excalibur that morning, but when I walked into his room I found him lying on his back upon his cryobed, sleeping like a log. What struck me at that time was that strange bulge I saw protruding from his body. It looked as though the horn upon his head had decided to pretend to be a codpiece, and reattach itself to where codpieces generally went. It so resembled a sturdy young sapling growing tall and upright to meet the sun, which it would never reach. It was intriguing, but highly disturbing, and though I wanted to step quietly over to investigate, I found myself tiptoeing backwards out of his room.

I shared my experience with my good friend Councillor Vay Hek when we met for lunch that evening. At this time, I would like to address my fellow Tenno's inquiries about how Vay Hek the man himself had managed to attain his manliness. It turns out that he is a connoisseur of Infested Charger steaks, which according to a Corpus-circulated medical report has been proven by research to enhance masculinity and potency. Councillor Vay Hek showed great interest in my story, and proceeded to relate his own experience to me over our lunch of Grineer Pancakes and Void CooKeys. Just the week before, he had gotten up early in the morning and headed over to the room of one of his favourite Grineer Scorpion concubines for a surprise visit. When he opened the door, he had found her in a similar position as I had found Excalibur in that morning, and also with a similar phenomenon taking place in her pelvic armour. Looking at his weathered face, I observed that the reciting of his recount had left him a little shaken. Deciding not to probe into the matter, the pair of us administered a Jimmy Unrustler to each other before saying our goodbyes for the day. I don't know why, but it seems that our little chat has been another bonding experience between the both of us. Sometimes I wonder if I should tell him how I really feel, but courage fails me each time I try to look at him in the eye. It seems that I need to tell my clan a few things. It's been bothering me non-stop, whether I'm on the field, in the Conclave or back at base. Vay Hek, the feels... they're killing me inside.

Oh and Vay Hek beat me at Space Tennis. He has a huge advantage with two backup clones on his team.

On topic: I'd like to be rewarded for hard work, so good to know

Stop pretending to be special...

I'm actually quite glad since it'll give more replay value to the derelicts

Hopefully it'll be a solo-able affair so I don't have to use the *shudder* recruitment channel or *shudder shudder* make friends

Hopefully they are extermination types.

Edited by fatpig84

No.

Also, can they like add Ammo Mutation mods in there or something? If they're put into Nightmare mod pool it just makes the other mods harder to get.

if they put the mutation mods in the pool for the new corrupted mods, it would just make those harder to get, so deal with not having your mutation.

if they put the mutation mods in the pool for the new corrupted mods, it would just make those harder to get, so deal with not having your mutation.

I already have all ammo mutation modules, so it doesn't bother me in the slightest. We don't know the lowest drop rates of certain mods in the Vaults yet or how many they even yield, so suggesting for mutators to be thrown in there wouldn't hurt... unless there is a corrupted module that increases power but reduces armour and drops at a 1% chance. In that case, yay more grind + RNG.

On topic: I'd like to be rewarded for hard work, so good to know. As long as equipping the keys don't give like energy drain or lower movement speed or something.

That's exactly what I hope will happen. No shields, no energy, health degen. Basically mobile nightmare mode. That's what makes me excited!