Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phoroid rework

AltairFerenc

So I remeber when all bosses were just a little bigger/stringer normal enemies but now only 2 stayed that way, The sergant, who was originally called the sergant Nef Anyo and he was supposed to be reworked but all that happend is Nef Anyo became a character the sergant sits there waiting to be Nef again, I assume thats still in the SoonTM and maybe it will happen with the corpus event that will come.

So Phoroid could get his own rework? Every other boss has multiple phases now and can't be oneshoted, and they have personalitys too. After scarlett spear with new war and the upcoming corpus event can we have some infested event(maybe even open world) with a poroid rework? Maybe with his own assasination mission(outside of invasions) with new frame? Similar to Tyl regor because he supposed to drop Ash until his rework when he got equinox and Ash moved to maniacs.

I can only imagine that Paroid might eventually be reworked, but DE's attention is somewhere else.

Sure, it would be good if Poroud was a bit more interesting. He (by "he", I mean Pharaid) has remained the same since the beginning.

But we can, as players, live without a Phorahid rework.