The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

WF is slower than ever after last update

(XBOX)OdinAsteroid

Warframe is slower than ever after last update. I'm talking about actions like going into/out of arsenal, accessing mod console, loading and selecting mods/items when trading and more. When I was still doing Lich hunts I remember it took forever to load the Parazon mod menu to change a mod. No idea if that's gotten even slower.

Game is even laggin when I'm just walking around in my Orbiter. Most noticeably with Banshee and Vengeful Trickster Ephemera but I didn't test many different frames/configs because I don't get payed for that.

I have the game installed on SSD and I can't imagine how slow it must be on a normal HDD. I can imagine it's not going to get any better with Scarlet Spear if you don't do something about that.

fry fix it GIF

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-03-18 at 12:03 AM, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

Warframe is slower than ever after last update. I'm talking about actions like going into/out of arsenal, accessing mod console, loading and selecting mods/items when trading and more. When I was still doing Lich hunts I remember it took forever to load the Parazon mod menu to change a mod. No idea if that's gotten even slower.

Game is even laggin when I'm just walking around in my Orbiter. Most noticeably with Banshee and Vengeful Trickster Ephemera but I didn't test many different frames/configs because I don't get payed for that.

I have the game installed on SSD and I can't imagine how slow it must be on a normal HDD. I can imagine it's not going to get any better with Scarlet Spear if you don't do something about that.

Hi OdinAsteroid,

I can assure you that we are working to track down all of the issues that you've mentioned. Additionally, I can confirm that we have come across some performance improvements that we can make to the Vengeful Trickster Ephemera. We're working on those improvements now, as well as checking the other ephemera, and we'll try to have any fixes sent to you in a timely manner.

Thanks!

Edited by [DE]Linkski
  • Like 1

vor 39 Minuten schrieb [DE]Linkski:

Hi OdinAsteroid,

I can assure you that we are working to track down all of the issues that you've mentioned. Additionally, I can confirm that we have come across some performance improvements that we can make to the Vengeful Trickster Ephemera. We're working on those improvements now, as well as checking the other ephemera, and we'll try to have any fixes sent to you in a timely manner.

Thanks!

Wow sweet! Sounds good, thank you!