Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Command limitations

(PSN)Sentiel

With Scarlet Spear coming, I believe it would be for the best to make Railjack more customisable for the owner when it comes to others usage rights, so that we can play comfortably in Public, especially since the event has such low MR requirements.

I'm sure you encountered people wasting Flux energy for no reason, people "hijacking" the ship to a mission of their choosing, people wasting resources in the forge and more.

My suggestion is to have the Railjack's owner set rights on what other team members can do. So that in the Tactical Menu or in the Options, the ship owner can set who can do stuff like using Navigation, Refining, Flux, Tunguska, piloting, using Tactical Avionics affecting others, like Form Up form example, etc. in order to minimise the random C***ishness people sometimes do.

For example, with the strictest settings, ship members could only do: Use side turrets and their missiles/rockets (but not Flux abilities), use Archwing and Archwing launcher, repair stuff, craft things in the Forge (but not refine).

Last but not the least, if the Railjack is to disembark on a mission after completing the current one, a voting should happen, just like with normal missions, with the people who won't want to continue to be sent to their Dry Dock with all their rewards and be replaced by matchmaking in the ship.

• Like 2

A lot of people want that. But at same time a lot of them complain about it too (I guess those who complain are the ones who rush in the forge to refine every single copernicus) and also curse the host when the mission fail because there was no ammo on the onmi.

• Like 2

Refine certainly needs to go. its extremely annoying to go into a quest, then want to continue into another but someone has refined the resources. making so I need to go back to the dojo to restock before every quest. if the basic minimum was left in the ship and the rest was refined for sharing that would be fine.  at least then there would still be enough materials to get fully stocked at the start of the next quest instead of having to go back to dojo cause someone either is too greedy, or has no clue on how to use the engineering correctly. 

• Like 2

Seriously, refine ? from the beginning of empyrean I've never have the needs to refines them because I mean, it's only 4 main resources that can be obtains very much easy and there are dozens of them everywhere even on empty spaces.

I don't get why you made a function that only get us 4 mainly resources and there are idiots just rush to them like they doing public as a leecher, Don't even have a bigger view that people are not running for 1 damn match and returning back to dojo.

And what's the point of rushing for four of these resources ? If you just have a proper focus on what items that you want to build, you will never in need of refining these resources and in fact by the time you reach Veil proxima properly, you will have enough to use forever.