Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Warframe Revised Part 3: Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: We completed a Veil Proxima mission and used navigation to start the next mission. The jump worked fine but the next mission was empty. No enemies and no mission objective.
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a player who has below 7 intrinsic in any of the trees sitting in the pilot seat seems to be a way to reproduce it. If the player below 7 intrinsics is not piloting during the jump the mission loads as expected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mission should load as expected no matter which player is piloting during the jump.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No mission objective in the list. You can enter certain objectives and clear them but as there are no fighters and no crewships it will never trigger mission completion.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever a player with less than 7 intrinsics in any tree is piloting during the jump.

Since the PS4 doesn't have it's own megathread, I'm posting this here. I also replied to this thread about the issue on the PS4 bug forums

• PLATFORM: PS4
  • TYPE: Controller Binding
  • DESCRIPTION: Ability Menu doesn't function when bound to L1; anything else bound to L1 still works, L1 still functions in other contexts, and the ability menu functions appropriately when bound to other buttons.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Bind ability menu to L1
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Holding L1 should open the ability menu to use abilities. Prior to this update, for the last year, this worked as expected and was how I exclusively used abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Literally nothing. When the ability menu is bound to L1, holding L1 does absolutely nothing, and pressing one of the face buttons in combination with L1 (e.g. L1+X) does was the face button is normally bound to (in the above example, pressing L1+X jumps as if L1 wasn't pressed at all). 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time the ability menu is bound to L1. As stated, the ability menu functions normally if bound to anything else; just not when bound to L1.

Related to this (sort of), the Railjack ability menu still can't be rebound at all, making it the only controller customization I've found (at least on PS4) that can't be rebound at all. 

• TYPE: In-Game (PC)
  • DESCRIPTION: All of my melee weapons just use charged heavy attack all the time. I try all my melee weapon, with all stance i have and all of them bugging.
  • VISUAL: [media]
    [/media]
  • REPRODUCTION: IDK ... just happened
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normaly use my melee weapons ??
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The first hit normal, and then all attack just go charged heavy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All warframe, weapon and stance do that for me.
Edited by Hiroki666

• 2 weeks later...
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Hunting animals in Orb Vallis as the Client
  • REPRODUCTION: Cannot reproduce regularly, it happens randomly while hunting.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Picking up the animal should result in me being rewarded.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Picked up animal registered for the host normally, while going into 'flying away' pose for the client, not rewarding them the capture or the standing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens VERY frequently. Out of 7 animals 6 were stuck like that. Changing the host breaks it for other players.

• DESCRIPTION: Hunting wild animals in Plains of Eidolon as the Client, especially Condrocs
  • REPRODUCTION: Hitting wild Condroc with Tranquilizer is enough to trigger the bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Animal should go to sleep, and I should be able to pick ip up to get rewards
  • OBSERVED RESULT: In some cases the Condroc is not put to sleep, and just flies away. In other cases, the bird falls down, mid flight, jumping around a lot, and after it falls down it's not possible to pick it up. The host however, can pick it up just fine, meaning that they are clearly not synchronized properly for the Cients.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't think I was ever able to catch any of those flying animals while being the Client, so it's 100% failure ratio.

• DESCRIPTION: Using K-Drive causes the client to get stuck under the open-world terrain.
  • REPRODUCTION: 1. Be the Client. 2. Summon K-drive
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Go into the K-Drive and move normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fall through the world and soft-lock the game. ESC menu is still accessible from this state, however there is no way to get unstuck, even through /unstuck command. When other people extract, you do not get teleported to the 'airlock', and you lose access to all chat and the escape menu. The only option is to Alt+F4 at this point.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens more frequently the more Client is lagging behind.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: PC in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I am trying to farm spectra vandal, so I go to Ruse war field or any other possible mission that can spawn a derelict, if theres a derelict there, I go straight inside it, I  hack the console BUT it doesn't show on my screen on the bottom left "unidentified item", I keep going on the mission, kill crewships and ships, everything seems ok and the mission is a succes but i get zero "IDENTIFIED" items. Some players said that if you do this after completing every mission objective you don't get the drop, so that why I always start with the tower. I've tried doing the mission objectives first too, but no success. 
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/TRk7MVqUyCk  this is negratius video but I am in it too, we recorded to show what happens and in his screen you can see that he appears to get an unindentified item just after he hacked (and at the same time I didnt get anything on my screen), but at the end of tie video, there are no identified items.
  • REPRODUCTION: We tried 10 times with different warframes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have seen on the mission results the IDENTIFIED item, but I didnt, so I guess I am not getting the reward and its a waste of time to keep farming this
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing at the end of the mission, no identified weapon, no identified dirac, no identified * insert any item*
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens everytime

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When going into and out of operator sometimes the frame bugs, letting you walk, but nothing else.
  • VISUAL: Sry, its hard to see in an screenshot and I didn't record it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into and out of operator a lot. It seems to happen only when I'm not the host. While I bind my operator to my Mouse 5, I tested not using said button and the bug still happened. This even happened when I'm forced into my warframe due to the operator "dying".
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gone back to my warframe and be able to play normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You go back yo your warframe but can only move. You cant jump, cant use abilities, cant fire, cant change weapons, cant go back to operator. Interestingly, I am able to deploy archwing or k-drive (at least via hotkey), and can use melee to dismount them, which sometimes seems to fix the issue. However, last time I did this in plains of eidolon in a eidolon hunt, when I dismounted from my k-drive I went through the floor and started "falling" into nothingess. This last part happened just twice, and the second time I was able to archwing out of there xD.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only seems to happen when I'm not hosting. It happens at least once per eidolon hunt, but that can be related to me going into and out of operator a lot in those.

• TYPE: In game /Weapon (komorex) IPS damage behavior 
  • DESCRIPTION: Komorex modded for Slash is not aplying gore effect on killed enemies on both fire modes AND bullets dont affect corpses
  • VISUAL: No pics but Math
  • REPRODUCTION:just try it in simaris simulation, add slash mods, even on low lvl enemies
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon aplying slash (gore) effect on all or most of its kills
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The weapon applying Puncture effect instead (arms just fall of regardless of area shot, sometimes a hole on the enemy's body)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:a Komorex moded with only Fanged Fusillade shifting its IPS from 45 to 67 should activate gore mechanic since it now past the 50%
  •  required to, in contrast to a Sibarys Prime modded for 56.2 slash (fanged fussilade+Sawtooth Clip) cuts bodies most of the time and even when already dead

• DESCRIPTION: Went to remove a tumour from Garuda's neck, my Kavat was in the room so I interacted with him which played the animation in the main area in the landing craft, then I was stuck inside the Helminth room. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Interact with a pet inside of the Helminth room after having the tumour removed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The player should be able to leave the room (and the petting animation should play inside the room and not teleport the player somewhere else)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The player can no longer walk out of the Helminth room.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since I have no other tumours I could not replicate it, it is a pretty rare issue as the player needs a pet to wander into the room and have a tumour to get into the room.

Type: In-Game

Description: Dual wielding glaive and secondary equipped, after using Wukong's Cloudwalker, the gun will automatically shoot. 

Reproduction: Equip dual wield, use Cloudwalker, after exiting secondary will begin firing automatically. Happens with or without Celestial Twin out. 

Expected Result: Should fire when I click fire button. 

Reproduction Rate: About 90% of the time. 

• DESCRIPTION: While playing casually I happened to get knocked down and tried to talk to my teammates but couldn't
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/MkJTCuK
  • REPRODUCTION: You just need to get knocked down and try opening the chat. An easy way to try this out is to go into simulacrum with inaros and spawn a heavy gunner. Once spawned you just need to get close, get knocked down, afterward you can try to open the chat.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The chat should have opened.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The chat didn't open.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time when your frame/operator is lying on it's back.