Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised Part 3: Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

7 hours ago, Czin said:
  • TYPE: [INgame
  • DESCRIPTION: [Basmu bug causes you to lose the ability to fire, ads and use abilities but not the gear wheel
  • REPRODUCTION: [I think it happens if you use the primary and secondary Fire Weapon key interchangibly maybe coupled with ping or button presses too close to each other, also might involve the alt fire in this process]
  • TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION:May be linked to post above. Seems to be that blocking while using the Basmu can cause you to lose the ability to fire a weapon and use powers for a short time. If blocking and staggering happens you lose the ability to fire and use powers till death or the mission ends.
  • VISUAL: Three videos available two show the complete loss of powers and weapons until I died or the game ended. One shows them being unavailable but returning. https://imgur.com/a/brAgLut    
  • REPRODUCTION: blocking and staggering while using the Basmu.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not to lose the ability to use powers and weapons.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: lost the ability to use powers and weapons.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: once every 5 waves on a defense mission.

This bug started when scarlet spear released.

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Arca scisco no longer able to activate special ability that increases damage every shot landed
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Shots trigger Target Analysis buff, additively increasing critical chance and status chance by 4%, stacking up to five times for 20%, and lasts 2 seconds. Buff can be refreshed on consecutive shots.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Special ability never activates

• TYPE:  In-Game

• DESCRIPTION: My Secura Penta with Napalm Grenades mod stops shooting until the end of the mission.

• VISUAL: the build of my Penta
    https://imgur.com/a/nMvTKlU

• REPRODUCTION: Must attach the Napalm Grenades mod and I think any addition of multishot & firerate mods on the Penta will increase the chance of having this bug.I tried the Penta without the Napalm Grenades mod and the Penta works normally. So i assume the problem is the combination of the Penta and Napalm Grenades Mod.

• EXPECTED RESULT:  The Penta should have continued to shoot after the previous grenade exploded on impact. I know that the Penta only allows 5 grenade to be shot at the same time.

• OBSERVED RESULT: Instead the Penta just stop shooting. I cant even use the weapon anymore until halfway of the mission or sometimes until the mission is over.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Happened on every mission i go to. 10% of my missions, having a hard time reproducing this bug after getting back to the game. After 12-24 shots, I cant shoot the Penta anymore until the mission is over or halfway through the mission.
Edited by SushicCat55

TYPE: PC In-Game at around 4am EST

DESCRIPTION: Mastery rank 16 test does not exit even though i cleared the third wave enemies.mission wont extract so i aborted it

REPRODUCTION: first time happened to me.in a 24 hr lockdown due to failure of the said test 

EXPECTED RESULT: clearing a mastery rank 16 test with a breeze.its basically a defense mission so its easy for me now

OBSERVED RESULT:it seems some enemy spawn stuck in the cubes for i hear him but i cant find him

REPRODUCTION RATE: i will try the test again if i cleared the failure lockdown

I hope it can be addressed soon.MR test failure lockdown of 24 hrs is a bummer thanks~

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The parkour speed buff from the mod Hit And Run is not refreshed. The duration is refreshed on the UI, but the parkour speed disappear sooner.
  • REPRODUCTION: Mercy kill an enemy while the Hit And Run buff is active.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Parkour speed buff to be refreshed to the current maximum duration (15 seconds)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Parkour speed went to normal before the buffs actually vanishes. When refreshing the buff at 3 seconds, the parkour speed went off after 3 seconds, but the buff is still there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Combining Octavia's 1 (Mallet) and 2 (Resonator) does not accumulate damage from enemy fire
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: The easiest way to see it is this:

1. Cast Resonator in a group of enemies and wait a few seconds.
  2. Cast Mallet, and let Resonator pick it up.
  3. Enemies will fire at the combined Mallet + Resonator but no damage is accumulated.
    1. This is even easier to see by using Conductor to keep Resonator in place after it picks up Mallet
  4. Resonator expires first, dropping Mallet where it was.
  5. Mallet resumes accumulating damage from enemy fire.

EXPECTED RESULT: Mallet on top of Resonator continues to accumulate and return damage as long as it's being fired upon 
OBSERVED RESULT: Mallet does not accumulate any damage as long as it's being carried by Resonator.  As soon Resonator expires, Mallet resumes accumulating and returning damage as normal.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Nearly 100%, a couple times it wasn't as obvious but usually it's very clear.

• Like 4

In the Murex mission void cloak seems not to work. The satellite was killed when I was cloaked. Ramming party find the RJ all the time when cloaked.

Reproduction: Activite Void cloak and Rammsledges and Crewships still find you

Expected result: Nobody finds you, board and fires on you

Observated: Boarding parties all the time and kill of satellite during cloaked mode

Reproduction: 100%?

Edited by Doc-Orange

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Equip Tatsu in Arsenal and Stance mods are not available and cannot be equipped.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unranked Tatsu weapon bought from Foundry. Try to mod the weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability to see any relevant nikana stance mods for Tatsu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nikana stance mods are not available

Visual:

https://imgur.com/a/4iQAR8R

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Magus Lockdown stops working when I go on a second space mission for the same flotilla as the first.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Magus Lockdown, go to a flotilla, do a space mission, return to the flotilla, go on another space mission for the same flotilla.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Magus Lockdown should work every mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Returning to the flotilla and going on another space mission makes Magus Lockdown stop working.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happened all three times I've done more than one space mission for the same flotilla.

Edit: Lockdown starts working again when I leave the original flotilla.

Edited by CRASHSU1T

On 2020-03-28 at 5:26 AM, SushicCat55 said:
  • TYPE:  In-Game

• DESCRIPTION: My Secura Penta with Napalm Grenades mod stops shooting until the end of the mission.

• VISUAL: the build of my Penta
    https://imgur.com/a/nMvTKlU

• REPRODUCTION: Must attach the Napalm Grenades mod and I think any addition of multishot & firerate mods on the Penta will increase the chance of having this bug.I tried the Penta without the Napalm Grenades mod and the Penta works normally. So i assume the problem is the combination of the Penta and Napalm Grenades Mod.

• EXPECTED RESULT:  The Penta should have continued to shoot after the previous grenade exploded on impact. I know that the Penta only allows 5 grenade to be shot at the same time.

• OBSERVED RESULT: Instead the Penta just stop shooting. I cant even use the weapon anymore until halfway of the mission or sometimes until the mission is over.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Happened on every mission i go to. 10% of my missions, having a hard time reproducing this bug after getting back to the game. After 12-24 shots, I cant shoot the Penta anymore until the mission is over or halfway through the mission.

+1
Same bug with secura penta and napalm. Reproduction is almost every Arbitration mission, or most defence missions. Basically any mission with lots of shooting and not a lot of moving. A way to deal with the bug is to just get really far from the place it happened and that would reset the weapon. You just need to get a lot of distance. In the video you can see it not working at 3:15, starts working again after wave 10, when we get really far away. Had the bug since penta with napalm was fixed not to kill you like other weapons. Whole build at the end of the video. https://youtu.be/OZYJPlqp1QY

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The preparation mod (max rank) does not work on Equinox prime. When spawning with preparation equip you spawn with less energy than when it in not equipped. 
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Put the preparation mod on equinox prime at spawn into any mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The energy bar should have been full when spawning. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The energy bar was not full. Equipping the mod actually gives you less energy when spawning than when you do not have it equip. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every time you equip the preparation mod on Equinox prime. 

Dark Split-Sword -- no Forma Selection menu UI comes up when I try to apply a forma.

This prevents using Stance Forma and Umbral forma on this weapon...and applying a Stance Forma to this weapon is the entire goal of me getting and using a Stance Forma.

Other people on the WF wiki, on Stance Forma page comments, also report same issue for this weapon.

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: "Self damage" stagger causes frame to lock in different ways, such as being unable to jump and/or unable to shoot. Maybe only when not hosting.
  • VISUAL: It's hard to show, but there are some times when the walk gets stuck and I keep looking at the same direction no matter the direction I'm moving (basically I can moon walk).
  • REPRODUCTION: Get staggered by an explosion created by self damage. In my case I did this with the Kuva Bramma and I usually noted that this happened more when I was moving too much and when the explosion pushed me away from the way I was moving. Also it seems to happen more (maybe exclusively) when I'm not the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jump, fire, move.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Jump key does nothing in frame form (but I still can use the "crouch + jump" dash with the operator). Sometimes fire button does nothing. Sometimes the direction the frame is facing gets stuck no matter the direction you move (commonly along the "can't fire bug"). Interestingly, the "can't jump" bug seemed to be fixed by creating an explosion that pushed me the way I was already moving (until the next stagger).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not always, but in a 2 round index the "can't jump" happened 5 or 6 times. The "can't fire" maybe 1 per 2 or 3 missions I do with others (I'm not sure if this happens when I solo, I will pay more attention to that).

P.S.: While they do occur, I can't be sure that the "can't fire" and "moves looking at the same direction" bugs are directly related to the "self-damage" stagger. I am sure that the "can't jump" bug is related to this in some way though.

Edited by Xisthos

• TYPE: Artemis Bow
  • DESCRIPTION: Status chance not applying properly to each projectile.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each arrow should have the displayed status chance, and apply status with that status chance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Status chance is still displayed for all arrows at once, and applies to the lot of arrows rather than for each arrow. + Allow split flights for Artemis, come on what does it cost you to satisfy the community.

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Switching to Operator while in Razorwing on Titania Prime and switching back in results in the crosshair disappearing
  • REPRODUCTION: While in Razorwing transfer out and then back in again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the crosshair should be visible
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the crosshair is not shown anymore
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens every time
Edited by Vidaeira

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: When in Orb Vallis, only host can use the K-Drive
  • REPRODUCTION: 3/3 2 friends and I tried to use our K-Drives and each time only the host was able to (we tried with all 3 of us hosting)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All players should have been able to pull out their K-Drives
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the host could summon their K-Drive
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happened everytime we relaunched the Orb Vallis. We tried starting in the Orb from the Orbiter and from Fortuna, all 3 times we had this bug. We attempted to restart each time as well.

TYPE: In-game, UI

DESCRIPTION: Activating operator while titanias razorwing ability is active will make the crosshairs disappear until razorwing is turned off. This happens for both the aiming dot on the operator and the crosshairs when returning to the frame.

VISUAL:

Spoiler

BeforeVR82Cvy.jpg

In operator:

WC7qpEM.jpg

And upon returning: pm8h1PL.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Use titanias nr4 ability and activate the operator.

EXPECTED RESULT: Having crosshairs/aiming dot

OBSERVED RESULT: The crosshairs disappears

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: Dojo
  • DESCRIPTION: Entered the dojo and found a bunch of decorations missing. It is not possible to shift out of bounds decorations since they do not appear even when in decoration mode. Cursor does not detect them. The affected decorations are in the Observatory.
  • VISUAL: Images are in a separate thread.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter clan dojo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Previous decorations should appear as before.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Clan decorations are missing and cannot be re-positioned since they do not react to the cursor.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens each dojo instance.

• DESCRIPTION:Was mounted on a Rampart at Plain of Eidolon when a host migration happened. Got out of the Rampart normally, then I saw an empty Dargyn and flew it. Suddenly, the Dargyn disappear and I was walking on the air unarmed without any weapon and only being able to use my ability. I then walked around a bit spamming my Excalibur ability then used exalted blade and slam myself into the ground, only to go pass it and continue to fall into the void below and retrieving back my weapons. Once I reached the end of the void, my character was teleported back up to land only to fall again, continuing the process, going faster every time he fell. 
  • VISUALhttps://vimeo.com/user111712347/review/403822049/e4c0547ac4
  • REPRODUCTION: Given the circumstances, never did it again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Join a new squad normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Having to abort mission and sacrifice my fish.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only this once, and I'm not losing my fish again.
Edited by Spooky_Scary_Lamppost

mods disappearing from the search-list

• TYPE: in-game  (upgrade warframe menu)
  • DESCRIPTION: i was modding my warframes, it happened on every warframe i tested
  • VISUAL: sorry, no screenshot available, but it is easy to replicate
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • select a warframe and click on upgrade
    • click the search and enter ''flow''
    • drag the flow mod into any frame slot
    • now click on search again and search ''redirection'' (or any other mod)
    • replace the flow mod with the redirection mod
    • now click the search bar again and enter ''flow''
    • you will see that you cant find the ''flow'' mod anymore, you will have to search for ''redirection'' again to find the ''flow'' mod

EXPECTED RESULT: the flow mod should have been found if i enter the flow name

• OBSERVED RESULT: the flow mod somehow responds to redirection search parameters
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i tryed it on 5 warframes, and it happened with all 5 frames, i also tested it on a primary weapon and it also happened there

Didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes, so I'm assuming it's a bug.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Revenant's Reave ability does minimal damage to Kuva Liches. Much lower than before.
  • REPRODUCTION: Spawn any sufficiently high level Kuva Lich. Remove shields by any means. Use Reave on Lich.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Reave does a significant amount of damage. Depending on ability strength, 30+% of the small bar.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Reave does very low damage.

Dunno if anyone tried this

• DESCRIPTION: Grendel gets self damaged when eating torid or pox projectiles, and if teammate doesnt see you eat projectiles, even when you do (in similacrum)
  • REPRODUCTION: Eat torid and pox projectiles 
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  No self damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self damage for a short duration

• DESCRIPTION: The aoe knock down of the weapon augmen mod Amalgam Furax Body Count does not work properly
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Furax/Furax-mk1/Wraith Furax with the amalgam mod, and kill a unit in simulacrum or mission with a melee attack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Amalgam Furax Body Count should knock down enemies in a 15m radius after melee kills,
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  all the units surrounding gets blast with 5 stacks which is not knockdown anymore but instead -accuracy after the status rework.

• TYPE: All Characters, all warframes. 
  • DESCRIPTION: knee slide is lagging , knee slide bug . melee attack land wrong when knee slide applied,  specially with small  melee range weapons .
  • VISUALhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcv2qJGTlI
  • REPRODUCTION: reduced friction, friction bug. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  i should have stopped once i remove press.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: happened when i bough nezha, all my frames have the knee slide bug 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: used to happen occasionaly, once nezha aquired the problem became constant.