The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

Whats wth the new mods UI btw..

Having the mod list on the left hand side is all good and well if you are a left handed mouse user (maybe good for a controller, though why the consol is intruding on the PC version of the game when you said it wouldnt?).  However as most players would use a mouse right handed it makes the drag and drop of mods vastly less user friendly than previously, which worked for both left and right handed mouse users while still being good for controller users.  Honestly can your UI programming not actually make a simple side ways scrolling list? or even test simple useability that can be found in under a minute by any other users.

you guys need to boost the lotus' audio in the orokin vaults my friend and i couldnt hear her over the gunfire and the sounds of the infested, also having an effect that shows where the next life support capsule is good except when the lotus says she delivers one and its not useable for like 10 seconds because of said effect so please also fix it so the effect goes away after she says shes delivered another life support capsule thank you

Whats wth the new mods UI btw..

Having the mod list on the left hand side is all good and well if you are a left handed mouse user (maybe good for a controller, though why the consol is intruding on the PC version of the game when you said it wouldnt?).  However as most players would use a mouse right handed it makes the drag and drop of mods vastly less user friendly than previously, which worked for both left and right handed mouse users while still being good for controller users.  Honestly can your UI programming not actually make a simple side ways scrolling list? or even test simple useability that can be found in under a minute by any other users.

The change was done to alleviate the pains some players need to go through under the old UI, namely those with more than around 30-40 pages of mod (forgot exact number) of a specific weapon/frame/sentinel type. The "previous" button disappears in that case, making selecting mods in the first pages near impossible in some cases. Say you have 120 pages of rifle mods. Since the UI would only show pages 81-120, anything in the first 80 pages would need to be accessed through clicking NEXT one page at a time. If for some reason you clicked too fast and skipped the page the mod you wanted is on (say, page 69), you'd have to exit, re-enter and start from page 1, clicking NEXT 68 times and hope you don't pass it again.

It's the stacking of mods.

That said, they could of course offer different UI arrangements in the future, namely mod list on the right, or mod list on the bottom. It'd be nice if those would come in the future.

Everything was looking great. Until...

• A few Market weapons are being retired: Gorgon, Dual Ether Daggers, Boar, and Machete. You have 7 days to get them before they go into the retirement!

So yer retiring a old standby and something that was recently prime'd? Least yer giving warning, unlike Snipetron, but still, not sure why the sudden retirement '-'

Normally when they do this, you would think they would make up for the loss by bringing in something new. Sufficed to say, the new Infested based Clan Weapons wouldn't count for this, especially with the limited range of the Synapse, and the overall view of the Embolist being poor... If anything though..

The Sobek trumps the Boar, and we now have Boar Prime, thus the Boar is a bore and that's probably why it is being retired.

The Strun Wraith (which was an event weapon and only awarded to those that had internet access at the short timeframe the event was available) puts the Hek in its place, thus the Hek should be retired.

The Hind dwarfs the Grakata and Burston, thus one of the two should be retired.

I can understand the Ether daggers being retired, as we have the Fang and now the Fang Prime, as well as the Ichuron from Clan Research.

There is the fact that there are still two weapons that have yet to be released; a Shotgun and a Sniper Rifle, both of Tenno Design/Origin. Cross your fingers that they cover for the losses.

Grakata you mean the gorgon right and i have both the hind and a gorgon personally i like the gorgon a little better for its general usefulness for armored enemies and light targets that swarm (i.e. the infested and grineer sometimes corpus) where areas the Hind is more used as a DMR (designated marksman rifle) and not very usefull against swarms of smaller enemies so i do not in fact understand the replacment for the gorgon as even if the soma is a powerhouse (it should be a higher rank and be taken away from those who got it early need to work for stuff seriously) but gorgon is more iconic and has i belive a bit more umph  for its bienf and LMG so no idea why they would

Just so everyone knows loki's can put decoys past vault doors and swap teleport inside to get the artifacts. Also the artifacts are bugged half the time and wont let you pick them up but you still get debuffed as if you were holding one.

Glitches aside i love the new corrupted mods.

Especially Heavy Caliber.