The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

I'll go ahead and say this, some great fixes and all, but the void survival missions have been ruined by the 15 minute minimum for prime loot. Yes, yes - it takes more skill and makes the reward more earned. It also requires massive amounts of luck. Like the strun wraith, these items are now impossible for me to get because life support never drops from enemies. Yes, it's bad luck; but every single survival mission I have done has been a struggle to get anywhere due to this. I can slaughter them in their hundreds, I know about the pick-ups, I know that my team can use various tactics to maximise our killing spree - still no bloody oxygen.

I was so close to my mag prime too...

I disagree I get TONS of Oxygen. Often... add me Ill help u get Mag Prime

CHANGES

• Improved camera motion under collision.

Now is worse, if I want to walk on wall, the position camera is sticked to character (warframe) and so I can't see around like before. Or when I open lockers if I'm sticked to them, the position camera is inside of warframe... It's annoying.

CHANGES

• Added translations for some text that was English only.

FIXES

• Fixed mismatched translations of planet name for Phobos.

Sure? Still there are much texts on English. I'm Spanish and translation don't have grammar applied or are incorrect.

If someday there are a forum to Spanish, I'll be delighted of help us with translation.

FIXES

• Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm that was removing limbs from Infested Runners.

This was funny! ^_^

I think it is interesting that there's always someone that isn't satisfied with the updates/patches. Looking at the huge amount of work done on this update, the long list of fixes and overhauled bits of the game to make it better for the player, I'd like to thank the devs for the level of commitment they show to the player base and to the game in general. Based on what we see here, everyone's concerns are being addressed; just because yours isn't front and center on this list does not mean that it isn't being worked on. There's a great deal of prioritization happening behind the scenes for each and every fix and overhaul in the game. Showing some patience would probably go a long way to the overall enjoyment of the game.

If there are some issues outstanding that still need some attention, please bring the attention to them in a positive constructive way rather than the seeming ignoring of the vast amount of work done on the game, and just saying Hey this issue of mine is the most important thing, the hell with the rest of it. If there's a point to be made, present it with a well thought out presentation, with positive constructive criticism, something the devs can use to help them with the solution to the issue.

Anyway, end rant. Thanks to DE for the great update, thanks for the game in general, and most of all, keep up the great work, we all appreciate your hard work. Cheers!

I'm gonna have to agree that really weapons shouldn't be retired.

It kinda well.. opens up a situation where people who ended up playing at a certian time, with a certain amount of money end up getting things like the Kill-a-tron 5000 and anyone who missed that point of time is left with the Scooty mc Jr.

if you only have the blueprints does that count as having them or do they get deleted too?

they are counted as being had so you can build them in the future but don't expect buffs or such things so its basically going to turn into more of a vanity item saying i was there and i got this sorta thing than a "this weapon is the best there's ever been" type of thing so.... does you wanting outweigh the thoughts that you could have saved your money for something else

DE, Plz fix the spawn rate of enemies in the void, especially in survival, its very inconsistent and it makes the survival hard for all the wrong reasons, u can't very well get o2 canister drops from enemies if theres hardly any around to drop them ya see.

Ok i came specifucally to mention some bad thing about survival reward change.

I understand you don't want everyone blindfold farming apollodorus, but now we don't have the liberty to play any survival we want. Now we pretty much have to play phalan - eris if we want t3 when it used to be u had the liberty to choose.

yeah i guess what is the diff if everyone is playing phalan instead of apollodorus but at least i would do sone elara, cassini, mimas, etc. I'd do pluto and neptune too. Now i feel things like ophelia and cupid will have noone playing, and as gamers we are going to play thw barebones, so we will be plahing phalan since it is like the only one that starts at level 45 on the dot.

Like i said yeah i kno it is the same thing since the same logic applies to ppl only playing apollodorus, but at least then if u wanted cap u had to switch to corpua. Now u can get everything from jUST phalan but the pools are also diluted again. i am not even concerned about difficulty, as i've done even t3s up to 15min easily. The players in this game are generally pretty good.

Also i did 27 min of apollodorus and even tho they are low it gets hectic and got a t1 o_o

My main concern is that the only survival anyone will play now is phalan since 1) starts exactly at 45 and anything else like ophelia will be shooting yourself in the foot, and 2) at least before we had to do diff factions for diff keys which added variety, but also now the drop pool will be more dilutedand rng.

Please read this seriously bc it reminds me of the kappa problem. I am so sick of kappa but it is the only good way to level. I mean that in an efficiency way, yeah u could do kiste and cyath but they still don't beat kappa. i am so. sick. Of. Kappa.