Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaultkeys Cost Voidkeys. So ... Grind Rng For Keys, Grind For Resources, To Get A Key, So You Can Grind The Derelict And Rng Some Rewards?

Ced23Ric

vaultkey.png

That is ... shocking. All keys cost any one Orokin Key. They come in -Health, -Shields, -Damage and -Speed.

At least they build fast.

vaultkeyb.png

Addit:

- Bleeding Dragon Key: -75% health.
- Decaying Dragon Key: -75% shields
- Extinguished Dragon Key: -75% damage dealt
- Hobbled Dragon Key: -50% speed

Edited by Ced23Ric

vaultkey.png

That is ... shocking. All keys cost any one Orokin Key. They come in -Health, -Shields, -Damage and -Speed.

At least they build fast.

vaultkeyb.png

Addit:

- Bleeding Dragon Key: -75% health.

- Decaying Dragon Key: -75% shields

- Extinguished Dragon Key: -75% damage dealt

- Hobbled Dragon Key: -50% speed

I think this is signaling the end of the Tower Void Set... Think about it all the tower really has left is Assassination missions and its item pool is getting kinda crowded

So this is to give those keys some utility purpose once you've finished the tower set in the Void.

Edited by FrostWolf

I just like the concept of using a void key to be able to maybe enter a vault hat may have mods that are maybe usefull or not. And to get the chance to get those mods that are maybe cool or maybe useless, I am gimping myself to the point where team cohesion (-50% speed, toppest of lels) becomes harder, and essentially two members of my squad become paper thin, devalueing Redirection, Fast Deflection, Vigor, Vitality and Steel Fiber ... or you stop being a fighting asset.

This is pretty cool, especially since we have the RNG to determine which Tenno can get rid of his crippling key and who has to play the mission with it.

So ... RNG, grind, RNG, grind, RNG, penalties, RNG. Sounds like everything I'd want out of a game. Excuse my sarcasm, but I am legitimately at loss for rational words here. At what point did someone at DE decide that adding another element to the RNG/Grind chain with tacked on penalties was a great way to introduce new content that is protected by even more RNG?

So, one Warframe will have a crippling disadvantage? How about running Ash, Loki or Nova with the speed debuff, or Rhinos or Saryns with the health/shield debuff. Just work around it.

Saying that, I burned through most of my Void Keys this past week, thats sort of a pain, but i'll get over it.

Ced23ric, you're such a brilliant mind, yet you, *and most of us* realize that our communication amongst ourselves, despite how brilliant, will not fix DE's broken path.

Do I think these are broken? Yes.

Do I think any reasonable design team would have stopped after this first addition of RNG layered on RNG? Yes.

Obviously they want us to grind more to feel tired from the lack of anything else to do.