The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Mods

angrykenji

Found one that is a little unclear, but seems interesting either way for Warframes themselves:

Overextended

6 (base) Defense Polarity slot (D)

Warframe C1 Rare

+15% Power Range, -10% Power Strength

It's unclear if 'Power Strength' includes a power's duration (like how continuity boosts how long/how many certain powers last), or simply how hard offensive powers strike. This could be useful for Warframes like Frost, Vabaun, and Nyx if it doesn't decrease power time/duration.

Not sure which of you is right, but that does not matter. The amount of grinding that will have to happen is insane. This needs to be changed.

Actually, that's one grindfest I'm fine with. You get to make steady progress, however slow. It's a much more solid measure of time and effort than most grinding in this game......now if only we could have some way of getting the mods with a modicum of reliability in the first place!

Also, this isn't the first 10-rank Rare mod we've had. Reflex Guard came in U10, there may have been others before it, though nothing is springing to mind.

Found one that is a little unclear, but seems interesting either way for Warframes themselves:

Overextended

6 (base) Defense Polarity slot (D)

Warframe C1 Rare

+15% Power Range, -10% Power Strength

It's unclear if 'Power Strength' includes a power's duration (like how continuity boosts how long/how many certain powers last), or simply how hard offensive powers strike. This could be useful for Warframes like Frost, Vabaun, and Nyx if it doesn't decrease power time/duration.

seriously dude?  how is this unclear??

power duration affects how long abilities last, power strength affects how much damage they deal (offensive damaging abilities), mitigate (iron skin, defensive abilities) or the amount of multiplier applied to damage (sonar)

how do you not know this???

Actually, that's one grindfest I'm fine with. You get to make steady progress, however slow. It's a much more solid measure of time and effort than most grinding in this game......now if only we could have some way of getting the mods with a modicum of reliability in the first place!

Also, this isn't the first 10-rank Rare mod we've had. Reflex Guard came in U10, there may have been others before it, though nothing is springing to mind.

Oh wow, Reflex Guard is 10 ranks? I never payed attention to it more than noting down that is sucks. I hope nobody maxxed it out, because it would have been a waste.

Of course the Shotgun mod is only 5 ranks. Come on DE, make a change. 10 ranks on a rare mod should have never happened.

Oh wow, Reflex Guard is 10 ranks? I never payed attention to it more than noting down that is sucks. I hope nobody maxxed it out, because it would have been a waste.

between you, me, and the fencepost, i'd say that rank 10 mods should have never happened in the first place

it just contributed to the whole "essential mod" mantra

h44x.jpg

4M2Nt.jpg

Well, my hope that there would be no damage mods for guns was dashed.

All this does is limit build potential any more, tbh. Why would I use anything other than a +90% damage mod, or whatever % the rifle one goes up to.

I seriously hope there aren't any multi shot mods in the mix.

Just so you all know. 

Heavy Caliber will be one of the gamebreaking mods. 

Maxed out it will have 150% extra damage and 150% extra recoil. 

However. The 150% extra recoil will NOT affect weapons like the Flux Rifle and Dera rifle. Because they allready have 0% recoil. 

Also, weapons like Ogris and Torid which are slow singleshot weapons will have the most benefit from this mod.

can you say snipers?

Magnum Force (Pistol) 

+6% damage 

+8% recoil

10 ranks (+6% damage, +8% recoil per rank)

V polarity

cost 4

If anyone can tell me how to clip the picture in that would be greatly appreciated. I can clip the photo into OneNote, but it wont allow me to past the mod picture

Edited by GushingBlood

blind rage

+9% to power strength

-5% power efficency 

warframe

6 rank

V polarity

max rank looks like 16 (ran out of cores)

rank 11

54% power strength

-30% power efficency

look like this one gonna hurt maybe

max rank roughly guessed

99% power strength

-55% power efficency

Edited by viper279