Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Scarlet Spear feedback.

Infirito

So, yesterday I was running the ground missions (because RJ is a broken mess for me) and I was doing fine until I decided to get some bonus creds. Spent next 3 hours in a flotilla running solo ground, got to the first place, and that's while playing Nyx with her broken CC, and as a reward for it got an emblem. Not quite as good as 10k creds, those would've saved me 6h of farming, but still a worthy reward for my effort. And yes, we did reach 100/100.

Today I decided to recoup the loss of the bonus from yesterday and do some farming, but every single flotilla I join, regardless of it's Murex state, sends me into an empty broken hub with no Murex found. So, I've effectively lost 6h of time yesterday and who knows how long today untill the event will sort itself.

Very much enjoying the event so far.

3 minutes ago, Infirito said:

Today I decided to recoup the loss of the bonus from yesterday and do some farming, but every single flotilla I join, regardless of it's Murex state, sends me into an empty broken hub with no Murex found. So, I've effectively lost 6h of time yesterday and who knows how long today untill the event will sort itself.

Did you ever try just running it anyway? I was able to do it even when it stated none were found.

• I can not recommend playing the operation at the moment, it simply isn’t worth it. I have not received bonus credits once since the last update, and o am receiving the incorrect tier badges. All cases I have reach 100/100. 
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Did you ever try just running it anyway? I was able to do it even when it stated none were found.

• I can not recommend playing the operation at the moment, it simply isn’t worth it. I have not received bonus credits once since the last update, and o am receiving the incorrect tier badges. All cases I have reach 100/100. 

same lol. only 2000 points and Little Duck sent me badge.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

Yep, it says no murex found on both ground and space (not that I'd be able to solo space anyways :P), can't start a mission.

Can DE actually explain how am i suppose to play this event?

I joined 10 lobbys ... all empty with NO MUREX WAVE DETECTED. And if i with some space magic get into lobby with other people i see almost none Space team and quite a lot ground teams so i join Space battle...alone ... standing inside with beacon open..no kill codes.

For all the years i have not been so disappointed. This event is joke. And i am starting to hate it even more than Acolytes.  

• Like 1